5% increments for $11.50 no markup.

Dec. 15

emt or pp or in person

milo 10%
woog 10%
STG 10% swap
pimp 10% swap

Comments

• 10% just for shiggles. PM your EMT details.
  • 10% for me...... Pay you in the morning. $23 bucks cash money
  • I'll take 10%, pay you on Friday. Your due to run good! Give some updates if you.
  • Pimp I will swap you the 10%
  • moose wrote: »
    pimp i will swap you the 10%

sold
  • I'll take 10% if not too late. Take it off the PCA balance
  • I'll take 10% if there's still some left

Mark
  • Just heard from Rob..ltm and just doubled up
  • Bring it home Huckleberry.
  • Stack em, stack em, to the TOP.
  • Fought an average stack for 7.5 hrs, made the FT as by far the shortest stack. I don't do bubble deals but like 80% of the players were pulling out $20 before I even carried my 6 BB over to the table. Looked around at the other stacks and happily said in. Then I doubled up two hands in. But alas I woke up up with AK shortly later and doubled up the only stack smaller than I leaving me with just over one BB. Tripled up, then doubled up. I lasted over 40 hands at the FT but still ended up bubble boy. $18 going back to everyone in op. Thanks.
  • Nice to see someone make it past first break. Good job.
  • Moose, do not send my $$$ yet, please. I may just have you transfer it to JohnnieH to settle our Zsa Zsa wager if that is okay with you.
  • Oh ok but actually I forgot to send it. Just remind me whenever you want the money.
  • No worries. I will. Just waiting to hear back from Johnnie
  • JohnnieH will be PMing you his details, in case you do not have them. If you do, please send my winnings to him at your earliest convenience.