Met Trigs at the Royal

it answered a lot of questions Greg!!!!
Don't think it bothered him that I called him "FU"
felt like we were on a first letter basis!

Milton Slim

Comments

• I'm so sorry to heat that. I hope you feel better soon.

FK U TRIGS!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Andrew's chip stacking in the Royal heads up round definitely helped Loose Moose finish in 3rd!

IMG_0126.jpg
  • Ha!

Funny, as soon as I coloured up my "FU" I started immediately losing pots... but fortunatley the universe had its own "FU trigs" in mind and allowed me to squeak out the win ;)

gg!
  • Pretty sure half the people there said FU to me.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Ha!

Funny, as soon as I coloured up my "FU" I started immediately losing pots... but fortunatley the universe had its own "FU trigs" in mind and allowed me to squeak out the win ;)

gg!

At first I was like wtf is he spelling lol
  • Where did that FU start anyways? A couple of people at the Royal asked me and I couldn't remember....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Where did that FU start anyways? A couple of people at the Royal asked me and I couldn't remember....

it started with fed. he would just write FU trigs as a response to all my posts for a while.
  • Too bad he's dead now.

• Speaking of Fed

We were trying to remember his holocaust-denying buddy... yodabatman on p*, but who was he here again?

*Also, careful, with some of these trolls you say their name three times........

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Speaking of Fed

We were trying to remember his holocaust-denying buddy... yodabatman on p*, but who was he here again?

*Also, careful, with some of these trolls you say their name three times........

Mark
    darbday I believe it was, or at least the original iteration.....
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Too bad he's dead now.

Really? Source?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Speaking of Fed

Mark

He was darbday here and forboon on Stars.
  • I met Trigs when Prophet introduced me as I walked into the Royal, shook his hand with a big FUCK YOU TRIGS.

Real decent guy, played Limit with him, when he busted out i let the table know that that was the infamous Trigs.
    Got a range of "thought hed be older" to " didn't seem like a complete asshole" from the table.

Decent guy, glad I met him. Thats the joy of the Royal.

FU Trigs