Fallsview still sucks

Been watching the Bravo poker app for Fallsview the last couple weeks. Today is par for the course at the worst run poker room in Canada.

As of 2:20 pm today there are 4 tables open and 50 on the wait lists.

Last Sat at one point there were 8 tables open with over 75 people on the various wait lists.

I wanted to go play some cash today but can't be bothered driving there to wait 2+ hours to get a seat.

Although I wanted to play cash I may just go to Brantford for the $550 Sunday.

Comments

• Based on past results, I'd head to Rama if I was you.
  • so its 6:30 pm now and there are 8 tables open at fallsview ....

and there are 56 people waiting the various lists...
  • now 7:30pm and 9 tables open ..

76 peeps on wait lists.
  • I was at Fallsview Saturday night. Usually it sucks balls but I was able to get on a 2-5 table, without waiting at all, at around 10:30pm. I only stayed for 1 30-minute session (was in-town more to party) but then went back around 2:30am and was again able to get on without waiting. A few tables collapsed shortly after. Profited nearly 1K in those 2 short sessions!
  • TeezNutzAK wrote: »
    I was at Fallsview Saturday night. Usually it sucks balls but I was able to get on a 2-5 table, without waiting at all, at around 10:30pm. I only stayed for an orbit (was in-town more to party) but then went back around 2:30am and was again able to get on without waiting. A few tables collapsed shortly after. Profited nearly 1K in those 2 short sessions!

Good job..... It is profitable when you are on the right table..
  • fallsview is by far, one of the softest rooms ive ever played in on a thurs/fri/sat night. the actual room in the way its run is horrible, but thats literally the only downside if you dont care about comps or food (I dont, as i'm there for $)

try to ALWAYS call in 1 hour and a half early. You still could wait 1 hour, for a 2 and half hour wait. 1 hour though, really isnt that bad especially on a weekend. i just fuck around on my phone til i get my seat.