Always check your hole cards again !

Played Niagara this weekend. Table was nice and friendly, a few regulars and a couple of new live players.

My stack size is $460 at this point and I'm on the Button with 7-5s. UTG+2 raises to $7, two callers, I call and BB calls.

Flop comes Ks-Jc-4d - it checks to me, so I bet $15, hoping to just take it down, 'cause no one showed any interest but BB calls.

The other players fold and the turn is the Js - giving me a four flush and a chance to rep that I was betting the Jack - BB checks and I bet $25 - he calls

River is the 8s - YAY me ! BB checks and I bet $40 and he calls and says I just have a King - I say flush and flip over............

5d - 7d - I could of sworn they were spades

Comments

• djgolfcan wrote: »
    Played Niagara this weekend. Table was nice and friendly, a few regulars and a couple of new live players.

My stack size is $460 at this point and I'm on the Button with 7-5s. UTG+2 raises to $7, two callers, I call and BB calls.

Flop comes Ks-Jc-4d - it checks to me, so I bet $15, hoping to just take it down, 'cause no one showed any interest but BB calls.

The other players fold and the turn is the Js - giving me a four flush and a chance to rep that I was betting the Jack - BB checks and I bet $25 - he calls

River is the 8s - YAY me ! BB checks and I bet $40 and he calls and says I just have a King - I say flush and flip over............

5d - 7d - I could of sworn they were spades

Ooooopps....

it happens..... I've done it before.
  • Yeah, I've made that mistake with Keswick Aces as well.

(A-4 offsuit).