Thursday Brantford $330 deepstack

I will be playing this one. Anyone else interested in coming out ????

Comments

• No 5%-rake Rama or Wednesday GBH Deep Stack first for you? I was hoping to learn how to become a slots pro like Allen Kessler! :wink:
  • Actually have to be home to supervise some contractors. BUT Thursday is all mine. I have never been to GBH, it's too far. Rama is borderline too far but when they had that overlay it was worth the drive. Good luck up north.
  • If you have to supervise then you have the wrong contractors... unless you're an OCD anal retent who needs to supervise everyone. :D

I may have Thursday off so you may see me there and we can discuss your obvious trust and control issues at that point. :D
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    If you have to supervise then you have the wrong contractors... unless you're an OCD anal retent who needs to supervise everyone. :D

I may have Thursday off so you may see me there and we can discuss your obvious trust and control issues at that point. :D

Very much hoping to see you there.
  • just registered.... hope to see a former at the tourney.
  • You will.
  • See you there shnookums.
  • FYI, 30 seats sold as of 9:15am.
  • Only good enough for 2nd place. Attachment not found.
  • Only good enough for 2nd place.
    Congrats. Let's stuff our winnings into a slot machine after the $550 Deep Stack on the 29th?
  • Nice! Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Wow! That's awesome, especially since you were relatively short stacked there for a while.

I, on the other hand, came into the FT with a healthy above-average stack and managed to bubble yet again.
  • Nice score!
  • Always insist on the novelty cheque
  • moose wrote: »
    Always insist on the novelty cheque

I asked for the "happy Gilmore" check .... they said no.
  • Nice job...congrats!!
  • Congrats. Well done.