Took a vicious beating tonight

I went to see Russell Peters tonight and had the misfortune of sitting in the first row. They were taping the show for a Netflix special and i prey to little baby Jesus that my beating does not make it to the special.

i was laughing like crazy as Russell was making fun of the brown guy beside me. I was really really laughing and mybface was turning red and i had on a red shirt .... Out of nowhere he says " hey red guy.... Are you alright ? You are really red and that vein in your forehead reminds of the viens on the left side of my dick. I think ill just call you big red penis head the rest of the night." Then he came back on me a couple more times and then called me hey red dick head guy a little later in the show.

the camera guy is filming my head on the screen behind the stage with an extreme close up of a vien in my forehead........ It was brutal...... I don't remember the other stuff he said to me .... I just tried to avoid making eye contact with him the rest of the show.

if it does make it to netflix ......... Oh boy........... :o

He did put on a great show and i enjoyed it aside from beating he gave me.

Comments

• Can't wait to see this. :)
  • Oh it will be on the show. No doubt about it.

I saw him at Rama a few months ago. He had a red headed guy in the front row he was making fun of then...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Oh it will be on the show. No doubt about it.

I saw him at Rama a few months ago. He had a red headed guy in the front row he was making fun of then...

You had your red wig on? Thought you saved that for "our" times?
  • [X] Brag. I was in the front row of a Russell Peters show
    [X] Beat. I got insulted by the comic mercilessly
    [X] Variance. It may or may not make it on the TV special
  • Personally I find racial stereotype jokes lazy humour at best. He can point to himself and say I'm brown and I'm only insulting myself but he only serves to perpetuate those stereotypes.

Insulting an undeserving audience member in order to make the rest of the audience laugh is puerile at best. They only laugh because it is not directed at themselves.

A good comic can be funny without reducing himself to such low brow humour.
  • This better make it to netflix or somebody gunna get-a-hurt real bad.
  • moose wrote: »
    Personally I find racial stereotype jokes lazy humour at best. He can point to himself and say I'm brown and I'm only insulting myself but he only serves to perpetuate those stereotypes.

Insulting an undeserving audience member in order to make the rest of the audience laugh is puerile at best. They only laugh because it is not directed at themselves.

So, Engineers need to take "Comedy 101" in their frosh year? You may not care for Peters, but his act is decidedly more than what you describe . . . not to mention INSANELY successful on a global stage.
  • moose wrote: »
    Personally I find racial stereotype jokes lazy humour at best. He can point to himself and say I'm brown and I'm only insulting myself but he only serves to perpetuate those stereotypes.

I agree with you .... He is no Dave Chapelle .
  • I think they call it crowd work. Kind of the staple of all good comedians.

• Would you consider...
    Changing your Poker Forum Name to:

Big Red Dick Head?

Milton Slim