Seneca poker room

Once i get my passport i plan on checking out Seneca. Any suggestions, or comments on the games. And are they better than fallsview ?

Comments

• Beer sucks stick to the mixed drinks. They have new chips so you can tell the difference btwn the reds and whites now. Fallsview should send their staff over there for a day to learn how to run a room and manage a wait list. Only poker room is nonsmoking. Buffet is decent. Stay to left when crossing rainbow bridge.
  • I was wondering which poker room is more profitable as well. No one plays Seneca regularly ? That may be my answer.
  • Apparently Canadians prefer paying for their alcohol and terrible customer service.
  • I agree, it doesn't make any sense. Free drinks, better dealers, more hands per hour, less rake and they open a new table when there is a waiting list. It seems like a no-brainer.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Once i get my passport i plan on checking out Seneca. Any suggestions, or comments on the games. And are they better than fallsview ?

The 1/2 NL games are very soft, alot of short stackers. Most players play straight ABC poker and overvalued TPWK. If you go on a Friday they usually play 2/5 PLO which is full of action.
    As moose mentioned the beer sucks and their mix drinks are cheap well brands. I suggest to start by paying for premium then drink the well brands, you won't taste the difference once your a few deep.
    Get their players card as they always offer free rooms.
  • Since i don't drink, i'll just take advantage of those who do.
  • I played Seneca cash games (NEVER 30%-taxed tournaments again :rage:) for awhile, but most of the poker action/money is at Fallsview. With the low Canadian dollar, fewer Canadians will cross the border, while American tourists will keep Fallsview crowded, despite having to pay for parking, alcohol and bad poker-challenged management.
    djgolfcan wrote: »
    I was wondering which poker room is more profitable as well. No one plays Seneca regularly ?