Official PFC online league thread

Comments

• Ignore my post, I posted this while Billmaff was doing the rankings.

He does a much better job.

Thank you Billmaff
  • So it looks like Victor has secured 1st place (congrats!) and the rest of you folks are playing for second. I am drawing dead, but technically speaking everyone else still has a shot.

thevictor.......Max 38 Min 32
    sniperboy......Max 32 Min 24
    Deuce River...Max 30 Min 23
    djgolfcan.......Max 28 Min 22
    prophet.........Max 28 Min 19
    trigs.............Max 25 Min 16
    Bfillmaff........Max 23 Min 15

Which should lead to some good antics in the final round.

PS - I'll need to come in 2nd for some of you to win.... looking at you trigs, and starting the bidding @ $55 >:D
  • If I get 1st and Victor gets 4th or less, we tie.
  • speaking of that a tie breaker should be decided before the last game.
  • I think you should decide what is best, if a tie happens.
  • Tying players should play a final SNG to determine the winner. its the best way because its too late to use total score.
  • so if two tie, its going to be a hu match?
  • correct, most likely heads up, but could even go 3 way if theres a 3 way tie for 2nd.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    So it looks like Victor has secured 1st place (congrats!) and the rest of you folks are playing for second. I am drawing dead, but technically speaking everyone else still has a shot.

thevictor.......Max 38 Min 32
    sniperboy......Max 32 Min 24
    Deuce River...Max 30 Min 23
    djgolfcan.......Max 28 Min 22
    prophet.........Max 28 Min 19
    trigs.............Max 25 Min 16
    Bfillmaff........Max 23 Min 15

Which should lead to some good antics in the final round.

PS - I'll need to come in 2nd for some of you to win.... looking at you trigs, and starting the bidding @ $55 >:D

i'm a fucking idiot and forgot last sunday's game. i had a weekly alarm set but for some reason it turned off :(

bfill, you finish 2nd and i take first and i'll split 2nd place money with you ;)
  • dj and victor in an epic heads up match for the past hour+

if dj wins, he takes 2nd, and if not it goes to sniper.

edit - and that's it, victor wins completing a hell of a run with three 1st's and a 2nd! congrats and GG all.

Game 6 Results:

1. thevictor 10
    2. djgolfcan 8
    3. sniper 5
    4. deuce river 4
    5. bfillmaff 3
    6. trigs 2
    7. prophet 1

FINAL Standings:

thevictor.......38 (4 + 10 + 8 + 10 + 3 + 10)
    sniperboy......27 (2 + 2 + 10 + 4 + 8 + 5)
    djgolfcan.......26 (5 + 4 + 4 + 8 + 5 + 8)
    Deuce River...24 (8 + 8 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 4)
    prophet..........19 (3 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 10 + 1)
    trigs.............17 (10 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2)
    Bfillmaff.........15 (1 + 3 + 5 + 5 + 2 + 1)
  • shipped to sniper, victor to receive $330 via stars
  • congrats to thevictor and sn1perb0y. i wish i could have put up more of a fight after winning the first game but nope.

thevictor, let us know when you are planning to play your target tournament so we can rail. gl!
  • This was a great idea and I look forward to the next one. Congrats to thevictor, now go win us all some money.
  • Thanks guys! ill let you know, but it will prob be some time in august or sept. Ill do my best :D
  • Thanks guys! ill let you know, but it will prob be some time in august or sept. Ill do my best :D

bump
  • so how long until deadbeat list?
  • trigs wrote: »
    so how long until deadbeat list?
    FYI, hasn't been online since Apr 19..
  • compuease wrote: »
    FYI, hasn't been online since Apr 19..

I haven't been checking any threads in a while, and i forgot about.

I can't remember who was thevictor23, but i will check and get to you on this. ( i have a few guesses its been a while)
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I haven't been checking any threads in a while, and i forgot about.

I can't remember who was thevictor23, but i will check and get to you on this. ( i have a few guesses its been a while)

Hey folks. Sorry its been a while. I decided to play a 550 satty a couple months back (added in my own$$ ofc) to try to get into a 5k (which, if i had won the ticket, I would have sold right away). Unfortunately i bubbled in second and didnt cash :(. Lost a flip with TT against AQo for roughly 26 bb
  • this thread is why I think equity tournaments are dumb.

all good bud, got us for 4.56 each.
  • I'm gonna add my own name to the deadbeat list..... I still owe Mathers $20 bucks.

When you going to play the pokers again Sir ?
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    this thread is why I think equity tournaments are dumb.

all good bud, got us for 4.56 each.

maybe i'm just pessimistic but i'm still convinced sn1perb0y and thevictor23 were the same person just multi-accounting us, or at the very least they were buddies playing in the same room or sharing hands online or whatever during these tournaments. i have absolutely no proof of this. just a gut feeling. and considering the "winner's" behaviour in this equity agreement, even if i'm wrong i don't feel apologetic for the accusation. guess i'm just an asshole sometimes.
    maybe i'm just pessimistic but i'm still convinced sn1perb0y and thevictor23 were the same person just multi-accounting us, or at the very least they were buddies playing in the same room or sharing hands online or whatever during these tournaments. i have absolutely no proof of this. just a gut feeling. and considering the "winner's" behaviour in this equity agreement, even if i'm wrong i don't feel apologetic for the accusation. guess i'm just an asshole sometimes.

FYI different IP but both in KW...
  • Anything is possible but I dont think sniper is the type to pull that.

Only basing that on the few times we have met, and holding out hope that todays youth have better prospects than cheating low stakes tourneys.

But again, anything is possible... we are on the internet.
  • FK U TRIGS
    - Victor aka snipe

Actually I've talked to sniper and his dad on a few occasions. He doesn't strike me as someone who would cheat you out of a few dollars.

That Victor guy though? Totally not a stand up guy.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    This says a lot about you.

• pkrfce9 wrote: »
    This says a lot about you.

Yes, I don't trust people, especially strangers. Curious what you think your constant one line trolling on this forum says about you ;)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Shots fired!!!!!

(... Cant we all get along?)

Pimp, mathers, trigs, greg, sniper.... I propose a game at Bill's :)
  • Rookie C tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk