BCC $330 Sunday

i have decided against going to fallsview and will instead be heading to brantford this sunday. i'm assuming most forumers will be in niagara, but was just curious if anyone will also be at brantford this weekend.

Comments

• I'll be heading if it is not sold out that AM.
  • I'll be heading if it is not sold out that AM.

with WPT at fallsview, i'm guessing it won't sell out but who knows. i'll most likely call and purchase a seat tomorrow.
  • I'll be in the event as well. :( Was really hoping to still be at Fallsview
  • Registered this am. I'll be in blue nike hat n sweater.
    See you tomorrow
  • Registered. Gl to us!
  • Good luck, keep us posted on the entry count as well as how you all do.
  • TeezNutzAK wrote: »
    Good luck, keep us posted on the entry count as well as how you all do.

I'm out. Battle of blinds, my kk didn't hold against a9

Trigs and DJ still running...gl x 2
  • Bubbled in 10th in a crazy hand. Short stack UTG shoves with TT. I shove over top with KK. BB decides it worth it to over call with A2. Ace in the window and I technically finish 10th but the double elimination means I don't even get the usual $100 for bubble boy.

Felt like I was playing so well. Made 3 river calls with only high card and was right every time. Made a huge bluff with complete air when a 3rd heart hit the turn and I noticed villain check whole cards to look for a heart. I had JJ twice, QQ four times and KK once and lost every one of those hands and still final tabled. KK is the nut worst at Brantford.

Nice to meet Ante River also :) Not sure what happened to DJ. Turned around and he was gone. I guess I can't complain too much. Two final tables out of 3 tries at Brantford isn't too bad.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Bubbled in 10th in a crazy hand. Short stack UTG shoves with TT. I shove over top with KK. BB decides it worth it to over call with A2. Ace in the window and I technically finish 10th but the double elimination means I don't even get the usual $100 for bubble boy.

Felt like I was playing so well. Made 3 river calls with only high card and was right every time. Made a huge bluff with complete air when a 3rd heart hit the turn and I noticed villain check whole cards to look for a heart. I had JJ twice, QQ four times and KK once and lost every one of those hands and still final tabled. KK is the nut worst at Brantford.

Nice to meet Ante River also :) Not sure what happened to DJ. Turned around and he was gone. I guess I can't complain too much. Two final tables out of 3 tries at Brantford isn't too bad.

gg
  • Nice Finish Trigs. Too bad about the last hand. I got blinded down to 11 bb (22k, blinds are 1k/2k, 400 ante) with 24 players left and shoved K-4 on the button and got called by the Big blind 5-5 and didn't improve.
    Can't complain about the way I played, was short for most of the day but managed to get to $40k at one point when the blinds were 500 / 1000 (100). No real big hands, my tight image allowed me to 3 bet a few times to keep my stack above water.
    It was nice to meet Ante River and see Trigs again.
  • Anybody playing in today's Deep Stack with 15,000 starting chips?