another example of why i hate people

yesterday, with less than an hour left, a teacher from upstairs comes into my room and tells me that we have to switch classrooms. this is coming at the end of the first day of the new semester by the way meaning that it obviously would have made a lot of sense to make this switch before starting the semester. apparently he has a student who is in a wheelchair who can't access the second floor (yes, my school has no elevators for some stupid reason). also, it was known weeks prior that this student would be coming to attend this class yet no one mentioned it to anyone until the first day of class and the student just showed up and couldn't get upstairs. (student was very pissed also since he thought he had given us adequate time to deal with the situation).

this teacher then tells me that it would be best if we move all our stuff the next morning. i say that we still have time now and might as well do it now but he says no. fine, whatever. so for the last half hour or so of work, i pack up all my stuff to get ready for the move the next morning.

the morning comes and i get to school early (we start class at 9am but i'm usually there between 7:30-8am just because i like to get all my work done when there's no one around to bother me.) i go to my old class and start to bring everything up to my new class. when i open the door, i realize that this guy has not packed up a single thing of his and the classroom itself is full of crap everywhere. since the desk is covered with junk (seriously junk, for example: a glass jar full of at least 20 empty kinder surprise plastic containers, four 3 hole punches, 2 table bells, dirty tissues, a container of old caramels, an old pill bottle, a stack of toronto postcards, etc.) i just throw all my stuff onto 3 desks in the corner of the room since i have nowhere else to put anything.

i do some marking and set up my work for the class today which takes me almost up to the bell time. 5 minutes before class is about to start, this teacher finally walks into the classroom. he looks around for about 10 seconds and decides that he'll just come back at the end of the day to move all his crap. i literally just turn around and stare at him like wtf dude!? he just smiles and leaves without saying a word. then i get to teach all day from a pile of crap on a desk in the corner.

i just cannot believe how inconsiderate people can be. meanwhile, i passed by my old class which i cleaned out obviously. he's got the whole desk covered with handouts and papers all nicely organized. FU dude!

Comments

• shove it all into a box, dirty kleenex etc and set it out in the hallway.
  • Pick a kid in the class you really don't like, ask that kid to gather up all the other teachers crap, and take it outside and throw it all out on the yard in front of the teachers classroom window, watch said teacher lose their shit. You get a laugh and justice on said teacher, and a good laugh if somehow your able to see it and their reaction, and then student will get suspended and your free from that kid for at least a few days. Just seems like a good all round win win to me providing there's no way the kid can bring this back to you, like finding this forum or having recorded you, or other classmates hearing you do that. And, depending on how crazy this kid gets, maybe they lose their marbles enough and they need to be committed, and you get rid of them for good.

I would make a horrible teacher btw. Do not let me near your childs education or they may end up being committed at no fault of their own.

Good luck to you though!

Oh and as always, FU TRIGS
  • moose wrote: »
    shove it all into a box, dirty kleenex etc and set it out in the hallway.

i just fucking left at the end of the day and it was still there. come monday, all that shit is going in the garbage if still there.
  • Too bad your school doesn't have any administration to coordinate this kind of thing.

Irunit,are you sure about this whole 'fatherhood' thing?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Too bad your school doesn't have any administration to coordinate this kind of thing.

admin at my school are fucking pathetic. you don't even want to know.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Too bad your school doesn't have any administration to coordinate this kind of thing.

Oh I am sure, question is are you sure your willing to let me? lol
  • People can be real dirtbags when it comes to being considerate. It doesn't take a ton of effort to think about how your actions will affect someone else. I'd be tempted to throw it all into a box and let him sort it out, but I'm too nice and a push over to do something like that. I would have done as you did and left it, but if it's not gone by Monday, then a stern talking to is in order.
  • I would have made a big speech to my class about what a douche that other teacher was, then for the climax swept all the junk onto the floor in a big crash for him to clean up. Maybe get in a bit of trouble but message sent and you'd be a legend with the students. Talk of the school for weeks to come.
  • moose wrote: »
    shove it all onto the floor, then push it out in the hallway.

Fixed it for you . . . doofus was obviously hoping you'd do some of his work for him. Asshole gonna asshole . . .