Renting my private party room,hourly daily monthly

Greeting,

been looking for someone to rent my party room. it's not condo or some old basement. it is located in industrial plaza. With overnight parking, surveillance, gate, newly renovated w/ golden wall and professional tables. If you are looking for a place for party-ing, come share your thoughts.

Comments

• Bill?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Bill?

Lmao!
  • Have to ask, do you know Mathers?
  • i don't know mather. what happen to this person
  • If we rent it for the month are we limited to only poker or can we do other things there ?
  • there's two bj tables there if you want~
  • I'm good with 1 bj table.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I'm good with 1 bj table.

I'm sure you would like to avoid the competition.
  • Mods are now backing away from this conversation and moving it to the "private" room.
  • So long as you remember the "safe" word, okay?
  • On a serious note....anyone actually live by Bills, and drives past it? What's going on with that place nowadays? Still the massive posters promoting 'Fun Poker' in the windows?
  • I will drive by next time I am over that way. Will report back.
  • I will drive by next time I am over that way. Will report back.

Looking forward to trip report.......
  • Seriously? That's awful.
  • they are still running, I still get the hilarious update e-mails on meetup. Ol' Billy is still kicking as there's no chance that anyone else on earth could write these.

Says over 10K in prizes handed out in November... good for them.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    they are still running, I still get the hilarious update e-mails on meetup. Ol' Billy is still kicking as there's no chance that anyone else on earth could write these.

Says over 10K in prizes handed out in November... good for them.
    My god that sounds complicated, not sure even Buddy could figure out push/fold ranges with all those level rebuys and top ups. It made my head hurt trying to understand it... bet he changes it at a whim as well. If I lived close I would likely go every night and push until I had a big stack or bust. No rebuying... Bill would probably change the rules though..

pkrfce, where did you hear Bill died? Maybe Mike will actually stick his head in the door and see?

P.S. I think we really hijacked this guys thread, sorry about that Twelve...
  • I was going to apologize for the hijack when I brought up the topic but I just figured that the op didn't have a ton of traction going anyway so it probably wouldn't be an issue.
  • Ya we are getting him extra views by keeping this at the top of the page.

Don't remember when I heard this about bill. Posted that link because it seemed the rumours were false. I'll have to rewrite that chapter now.
  • He is like a very stubborn poker-challenged grandfather. However, he has good intentions unlike the intentional scumbags and idiot trollers in the poker world. The bottom line is that next time I see him and Mathers again during WPT Fallsview like I did at the beginning of the year, I will shake both their hands.
    compuease wrote: »
    My god that sounds complicated, not sure even Buddy could figure out push/fold ranges with all those level rebuys and top ups.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    intentional scumbags and idiot trollers in the poker world.
    Umm, you do realize these exist in the rest of the world as well, not just in poker?

Have you figured out the proper way of playing his structures?

$5.00 says the answer is "don't" . . . if you need any more proof that Bill's game was a luck-fest, just remember that I was up well over $1000.00 in the short time that Forum members were active there.
    Umm, you do realize these exist in the rest of the world as well, not just in poker?
    Of course. My point is that while most ex-members will never play at Bill's again unless he has a miraculous epiphany of his mistake and compensates Mathers, he is more generous than most people we know.
    Milo's short answer is correct. But as long as the luck factor is < 100%, then those who make better decisions will make more money than those who just want to gambool.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    he is more generous than most people we know.
    Not than the people I associate with thank god.. Must be a poker player thing...
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    Milo's short answer is correct. But as long as the luck factor is < 100%, then those who make better decisions will make more money than those who just want to gambool.
    My tongue was in my cheek there you realize?
  • hey guys.i was away in the bahamas! played the poker tournament on the cruise ship, wasnt a great game but met some fun people on the table. I don't know Bill or Mather, Is he really dead..
    i dont mind hijacking i like my post to be alive. and i prob gonna repost this on jan, right after my new year holiday break.