WPT Montreal satellite November 12th - 15th - Who's going? looking to carpool!

Hey everyone,

I am thinking of driving to Montreal for the Thursday - Sunday possibly this November 12th-15th. I am looking to play the super satellites on the 12th with multiple bullets and maybe the larger buy in satellites over the weekend. I am wondering if there is anyone else planning to go and if you are willing to split the drive, carpool and possible room. This is last minute and need to put something together asap.

Okay guys, let me know!

Comments

• Hey everyone,

I am thinking of driving to Montreal for the Thursday - Sunday possibly this November 12th-15th. I am looking to play the super satellites on the 12th with multiple bullets and maybe the larger buy in satellites over the weekend. I am wondering if there is anyone else planning to go and if you are willing to split the drive, carpool and possible room. This is last minute and need to put something together asap.

Okay guys, let me know!

Haha, kinda random me commenting on this after talking to you on this after you helping me on the other thread. Presume your going early for the big qualifiers. If I knew last week I would have had time to get Thursday off and would have been up for this. Wish you luck.
  • Thanks. Your welcome to drive up friday and still split costs of other stuff then, but thats your call. Much better value there than in the U.S. lol

No worries, thanks for posting here anyways, its all good!
  • Thanks man. Wish you luck. Definately message me if planning again a trip. Always like seeing some of Canada as I rarely leave toronto much. If you qualify make sure you keep us posted. I have 100% satellite record for good tourneys live so would have loved this(only based on three qualifiers though but did it a few times online). If I get some stuff sorted at work tomorrow and Wednesday I might be in but only got 10% equity��.
  • Well let me know if anything changes!