Trying to find some info on a PartyPoker Freeroll

Don't suppose anyone has any info on the facebook canada community freeroll that seems to be running 7:30pm ET at least the last couple of nights?

I have been looking everywhere as would be fun to play versus all canadians but not having any luck tracking down who is hosting it and such, figure maybe someone here might know?

Comments

• Ended up finding someone I knew that was playing in it so was able to get info, basically its a facebook group which wasn't coming up when i searched earlier.
  • I haven't posted here in 8 months, but I'm glad you found the info. I can try to answer any partypoker questions.
    Don't suppose anyone has any info on the facebook canada community freeroll that seems to be running 7:30pm ET at least the last couple of nights?
  • They also run 3x weekly a 'Canadian Major' $50 buy in, $2500 gtd with added prizes for making FT. Been dying to play it but haven't been online when they have run.
  • To actyper, T8urmoney, UndercoverBluff, UBetIFold, jules & anybody else that still plays on partypoker,
    I deposited C$14 using bonus code FREEPOKERFEST and got U$10 worth of Pokerfest tickets for almost 100% rakeback. A forum member won one of the Pokerfest events for U$18,000. "cheers:
    simply make a deposit using the code FREEPOKERFEST and receive a Pokerfest online qualifier ticket package worth $10!!

The package consists of the following –

• 1 x $5 Pokerfest qualifier ticket
    • 2 x $2 Pokerfest qualifier ticket
    • 1 x $1 Pokerfest qualifier ticket

You can only claim the package once and offer ends Sunday
    Minimum deposit is $10
  • Those pokerfest tickets may be hard to use right away! I would like to know the real reason it being postponed. I doubt their software is the sole reason.