Fat Fawker

Time for a lifestyle change" i am way to fat and before it gets unmanageable i need to make some changes.

went to jenny craig today for them to help with the food.

as of today i weigh :redface::redface: 332.8.

Made a short term goal of under 300 in 15 weeks.

with a long term goal of 250 a year from now.

will post up my weekly weigh in's on Wednesdays.

Comments

• Best of luck on your journey and great for you taking the required steps to get there. Keep posting updates here.
  • Good luck! I hope you get there.
  • You can do it!

I have some experience in this area. Let me know if you need any advice.
  • There is an opening at Subway for spokesperson. Tell them your plan. I would include police check with application tho....
  • moose wrote: »
    There is an opening at Subway for spokesperson. Tell them your plan. I would include police check with application tho....

Sure brings new meaning to "getting into some smaller pants" doesn't it.
  • Had a pretty good weigh in yesterday. Down 1.8 pounds. Must say the food is not what i am used to eating but i guess thats the problem.

no more eating like this every night.
  • 18? Nice work! Brent will be jealous.
  • You can do it Brent. Looking forward to the updates.
  • Very good weigh in today. Down 2.4 pounds.

Down to 328.6 still a fat ba$tard but going in the right direction.
  • If you can do 2 pounds per week, you will achieve great things.

Keep it up.
  • Thanks guys. From everything i have read they say to try and keep the loss slow and steady.

also started lifting light weights again this week, will do it twice a week for now.

Mike.
  • Down 2.6 pound this past week. Down to 326.0. Not noticing any real difference yet but feeling a little bit better and sleeping much better.

Seems like if you don't cheat and put in some work it is possible for anyone to do this.
  • Nice work, you have got some momentum - keep it going!!
  • Wooohoooo , down 3.5 pound this week. Sitting at 322.5.

Total loss. - 10.3

feeling pretty good this week.
  • Fantastic! What's the secret?
  • Had a pretty good weigh in yesterday. Down 1.8 pounds. Must say the food is not what i am used to eating but i guess thats the problem.

no more eating like this every night.
    Wait a sec. Didn't this use to say 18 lbs? I thought you were melting.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Fantastic! What's the secret?

No secret, just eating the stupid Jenny Craig food without cheating and walking the dog. Only lifted very light weights a couple time a week.

I'm eating around 2000 calories a day, spread out over 4 meals. Pretty low fat and very low sodium.
  • Down 2.5. I am a fat burning machine

12.8 total.
  • Down 3 pounds this week. I really thought it would start to slow down a bit but i am happy it hasn't.

Sitting at a still blubbery 317

total loss 15.8 pounds.

for any of the guy that did the weightloss competition....... At how many pounds did you start to notice a difference in yourself ?
  • Nice work! Keep it up.

At 20lbs you should be down 1 size in pants. You should feel that!
  • Down 2.5 this week.

18.3 total loss.

with thanksgiving here this week, i will be happy if i am even or lose 1 pound.
  • slow and steady wins the race. Sounds like you are doing it right, keep it up.
  • Down 3 pounds this week. I really thought it would start to slow down a bit but i am happy it hasn't.

Sitting at a still blubbery 317

total loss 15.8 pounds.

for any of the guy that did the weightloss competition....... At how many pounds did you start to notice a difference in yourself ?

A had a lot of medical issues with bursitis and inflammation, but it was probably close to 30 lbs where I started to notice the difference and it only got better as I lost more. Clothes got looser and I could move a little better.
  • Thanks Joe. I am at 24 pounds down right now and just noticing the pants are falling down and the 3 x shirts are way too big.

Gonna keep on going without a break till Christmas then off for a vacation in Cabo San Lucas till after the new year.
  • Wha happen?
  • Sitting at 297 pounds . Total loss of 35.8 pounds.

fitting in a 44 pant and xxl shirts are fitting great and some are a little big in the gut.

walking every day and lifting light weights twice a week.

feel much better and in my head i know I don't want to take a step back to the way i was.

I wasn't always a fat fawker ...... About 8 years ago i was in a bad motorcycle accident and broke the "tib and fib" in the one leg and had 3 seperate fractures in my the opposite ankle.
  • Keep it up. Good job.