Going for gold #tigerblood

Going to fallsview Saturday to win money but drunk tonight. Deposited exactly 218.30 US dollars into full tilt. Gonna play some online cash. Barred myself from pokerstars as won 5.800 US a few weeks ago. Going for gold. With update for as long as I last

Comments

• Got thin lizzy blastin. The biggest game on shitty full tilt is 1/2. The 2/5 game is full. Regretting banning myself from pokerstars. At a shitty 1/2 shortstack table
  • Just lost two 80 buyins. Short now but got a gamble rep😂😂. Think I need to move up to where they respect my raises lol. Gone soon I suspect....
  • Listening to a fav song of mine now. It's called the streets of New York by the Wolfe Tones
  • Lost. Niagara here I come saturday
  • Might see you there. Will you be drinking?
  • Maybe Cole can give you some lessons?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Might see you there. Will you be drinking?

Are you going to Fallsview this weekend ??
  • Only if my good friend tommytotallybombed is there!
  • Please merge with 10k challenge thread
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Please merge with 10k challenge thread

Coming tonight. Got asked to leave last time I was there as a bit drunk. Think I had over 2k in front of me at one stage just before I lost a big hand. Was asked to leave and cashed out 1k which was 100 more than I bought so can't complain. Ironically I got a big hand for 1700 pot where I kept my stack on side pot that day as I flopped a straight and when all in someone hit a house but beat the bigger stack. Going for the jugular tonight. 2k or else😂. Think I got kicked out for going "one million dollars"(like in Austin powers) after I raised. Updates to follow.