Buddy doing well in WSOP seniors?

Think that's him sitting 30th out of 65 remaining... If so GJ Buddy!

Comments

• That would be Bingo Buddy sitting in 30th going into days play.
  • Yeah I have him on FB, he posted earlier that he was starting Day 3.

Go BF!!!
  • 30th of 65 remaining out of about 4k entries. Gogogogogogo
  • 656K at break 43 left

2e1vdrc.jpg
  • I'm happy for buddy but I just love the irony of this.
  • damn, sorry I missed this sweat

gj Blondefish

ps: he can't be happy about giving 30% away
  • I'm guessing more than 30. I'd love to have that problem.
  • With the withholding, travel costs, equity share...he broke even..
  • Nice work Buddy, was watching updates. April Facey of Team Blue Sharks next sweat in $1500 extended play.
  • JimmyHo wrote: »
    With the withholding, travel costs, equity share...he broke even..
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. He made some good coin on this one.
  • And we will never hear the end of it. At least we don't have to listen to how many t-shirts and hats he got comp'd.
  • JimmyHo wrote: »
    And we will never hear the end of it. At least we don't have to listen to how many t-shirts and hats he got comp'd.
    Where's that coming from? You never hear squat from buddy about results. I'm guessing you won't hear another peep from buddy.

True about the shirts tho...
  • After your competition with Acid Joe, Prophet 22, and Bfilmaff, you better hope he kept you a MEDIUM!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    After your competition with Acid Joe, Prophet 22, and Bfilmaff, you better hope he kept you a MEDIUM!
    Nice!

XL would do fine now. I doubt I'll get down to a mere L. That's not a real man's size!
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    damn, sorry I missed this sweat

gj Blondefish

ps: he can't be happy about giving 30% away

Won't he just get it back when he files? Or a good portion of it.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Won't he just get it back when he files? Or a good portion of it.

Only if he can show gambling losses to offset...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Only if he can show gambling losses to offset...

Really is that true? I honestly have no idea and I don't go down to the states much but people I've talked to always say they recover it when they file..
  • Macke wrote: »
    Really is that true? I honestly have no idea and I don't go down to the states much but people I've talked to always say they recover it when they file..

It is true, keep in mind that 90% of people lose at gambling, not saying buddy, but most do. It's a fact.
  • compuease wrote: »
    It is true, keep in mind that 90% of people lose at gambling, not saying buddy, but most do. It's a fact.

Yeah of course, just thinking if someone say won an event for say 600k... yeesh 180k right there guess your average joe ain't getting anywhere close to that back.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. He made some good coin on this one.
    That's correct. A forum member BAPs many of my bigger tournaments, but he had only 5% of this WSOP event. The Canadian dollar kept plummeting by the time I got back, so we both gained and I gave him 132% of the U$ into C$.