LF Simple push fold chart

Anyone have one to share? would be appriciated

Comments

• thanks, looks good =) do you have something that goes up to 15 bb?
  • Heres the one I use:

Push: xx
    Fold: no
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    thanks, looks good =) do you have something that goes up to 15 bb?

I used to know one that went up to 12bb but I can't find it anymore.
  • I guess that means I'm supposed to make my own :3
  • I'm not sure why ppl ever open jam 12+ bbs specially online. open raise imh works better
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I'm not sure why ppl ever open jam 12+ bbs specially online. open raise imh works better

i could probably think of turbo MTT scenarios that i'd be open jamming with 12-15bbs.
  • raisefolding 15 bigs is boring O_O
    raisefolding 15 bigs is boring O_O

You wouldn't be thinking about push fold ranges cz that's boring too
  • Seriously tho, I think that when I'm down to 15 bigs leaving my children out in the pot alone is something I'm quite reluctant to do unless the situation calls for it. It's a big chunk to lose 2.1-2.3 of them on an open
    Seriously tho, I think that when I'm down to 15 bigs leaving my children out in the pot alone is something I'm quite reluctant to do unless the situation calls for it. It's a big chunk to lose 2.1-2.3 of them on an open

I actually disagree, having 15-11 bbs is quite the same. So taking a shot at min raising and losing the pot is not big of a deal. The advantage is it allows you to steal more pots rather than wait for aa to jam as well as to see flops that you min raise such as JTss QJss etc..
  • dunno, 15 and 11 are very different
  • This one goes all the way up to 15...