Anyone else not connecting to Stars right now?

Can't establish a connection for the last half hour, on PC, laptop or Ipad, Sunday April 12 11:00am. Internet connection is fine, just no Pokerstars.

I've had some lagging lately on stars also, no actual disconnects, but the client definitely seems to be acting funny lately.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Connected now. Whew! Thought I was going to have to do some chores or something. Poker it is.

Annoying though, almost 45 minutes. Still curious if anyone else has been having any issues this week.
  • sstar wrote: »
    Connected now. Whew! Thought I was going to have to do some chores or something. Poker it is.

Annoying though, almost 45 minutes. Still curious if anyone else has been having any issues this week.

LOL at bolded. :P

The last 2 days pokerstars has been having issues, just read any of the many threads on 2p2 for the usual backlash. :)
  • I figured I'd learn more there, but didn't want to sift through all the usual. Thanks for the info.
  • I think they had a big update today.. not sure if that was a reason.
  • they have been having a plethora of network issues the past 2 days.

it was incredibly bad and unplayable, i lost $15 in spin and gos lol still awaiting a refund from stars, they said they will so...

its super good now tho.