Sunday Million March 8, 2015

Anyone playing in this tourney? I won a seat last night and I'm debating on playing or not.

Comments

• date was changed to march 15th.

i was really thinking about playing it. i'm on march break holidays that week so it's okay if i'm up all night playing. it's out of my online bankroll range but even if i don't satellite in i think i may still give it a shot. when and where else are you going to be able to play a $200 tournament that you can win $1 million?

EDIT: pretty certain irunit4times is playing it as well.
  • was also considering posting a last longer bet on here for it.
  • oh i didnt know they changed the date.
  • Will be playing.............in for a last longer as well

And yes, confirmed date was changed to March 15th (no idea why)
  • Planning on burning some $
    In for a last longer too.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Will be playing.............in for a last longer as well

And yes, confirmed date was changed to March 15th (no idea why)

March 8 is national women's day. To big of a conflict so they bumped it a week fwd. march 15 is mothers day in uk tho I believe. Probably excuses to get another week of sats in to prevent an overlay.
  • Clocks change this weekend as well.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    March 8 is national women's day. To big of a conflict so they bumped it a week fwd. march 15 is mothers day in uk tho I believe. Probably excuses to get another week of sats in to prevent an overlay.

u would think Mothers Day in UK would be a bigger conflict than national woman's day
  • Lee jones of P* explained that nation women's day effects a much larger population as its worldwide (or close to it) AFAIK. heard him tell it on the 2+2 pokercast.
  • ive never even heard of womens day, seems crazy to change it to mothers day though.
  • They may say that but it's because of the time change and they didn't want people missing registration.

I'm sure everyone was planning on celebrating International Women's Day. I hear restaurants are completely booked...
  • So we celebrate women's day by shopping?

#stereotype #only10%
  • Top 50 holiday for sure. Right above International Speak Like a Pirate day. Arrr.

The Official site for International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19
  • just won a million ticket i saw a sniperboy also he won a ticket with me dunno if same person

9 mil prize pool tho yum yum
  • Letterman on Monday's monologue: What better way to address the issue of inequality for women than giving them a day that's missing an hour.
  • moose wrote: »
    They may say that but it's because of the time change and they didn't want people missing registration.

I'm sure everyone was planning on celebrating International Women's Day. I hear restaurants are completely booked...

LOL ^^^^

My plan: im just going to make her breakfast at 10am then be ready for the million, really stupid because usually i want to do something else for the day and i just skip the mil if its special occasion. but i cannot skip this, nor do i want to.
  • tough spots.......anyone else still alive?

PokerStars - $200+$15|750/1500 Ante 150 NL - Holdem - 9 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

MP+1: 41.33 BB (VPIP: 15.83, PFR: 12.82, 3Bet Preflop: 8.00, Hands: 120)
    MP+2: 21.53 BB (VPIP: 23.02, PFR: 15.67, 3Bet Preflop: 7.02, Hands: 141)
    CO: 20.03 BB (VPIP: 11.76, PFR: 7.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 102)
    BTN: 20.58 BB (VPIP: 24.10, PFR: 10.98, 3Bet Preflop: 3.13, Hands: 83)
    SB: 39.07 BB (VPIP: 30.00, PFR: 25.00, 3Bet Preflop: 12.50, Hands: 20)
    BB: 31.83 BB (VPIP: 16.67, PFR: 16.67, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 6)
    Hero (UTG): 45.86 BB
    UTG+1: 33.04 BB (VPIP: 17.24, PFR: 10.34, 3Bet Preflop: 5.26, Hands: 30)
    MP: 24.32 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 11.11, 3Bet Preflop: 14.29, Hands: 9)

9 players post ante of 0.1 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.4 BB) Hero has Q:spade: Q:heart:

Hero raises to 2.5 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls 2.5 BB, SB raises to 6 BB, fold, Hero calls 3.5 BB, BTN raises to 20.48 BB and is all-in, SB raises to 38.97 BB and is all-in, fold

Flop: (48.85 BB, 2 players) 2:diamond: K:club: A:diamond:

Turn: (48.85 BB, 2 players) J:club:

River: (48.85 BB, 2 players) 6:diamond:

SB shows K:spade: A:club: (Two Pair, Aces and Kings)
    (Pre 7%, Flop 0.1%, Turn 0%)
    BTN shows A:spade: A:heart: (Three of a Kind, Aces)
    (Pre 93%, Flop 99.9%, Turn 100%)
    BTN wins 48.85 BB
  • Sadly I didn't end up playing :(

Gl t8!
  • lost a big flip close to the bubble......limped into the money and busted shortly after....no million for me today
  • Still in. 246/2467
  • actyper wrote: »
    Still in. 246/2467

In 12th now I see :)
  • actyper wrote: »
    Still in. 246/2467

what place did you end up in actyper?
  • schabs wrote: »
    what place did you end up in actyper?

Somewhere in the 400s
  • was railing till the bustout - man there were some really tough spots... it seemed like you were getting 3bet or shoved on every single time you came in. hell of a run.