So this is new . . .

13»

Comments

• So from the lack of response I am guessing there is not going to be another quick links and todays posts button?
  • So from the lack of response I am guessing there is not going to be another quick links and todays posts button?

There is a great big "Todays posts" button at the top now. Tho. Under the .CA in Pokerforum.ca

No more need to click on Quick Links. Not that it was a huge hassle though.
  • moose wrote: »
    Like are on but I'm not getting a notification when I receive new likes.

Email notification is now enabled for new "likes". This has been set as a option in the "Settings" for anyone who would prefer to have it disabled.
  • Its not quite the same as the todays posts in that as soon as I reply to a thread and then hit new posts nothing comes up, forcing me to search for threads that don't have a "new" post since I have commented. I just don't like personally having just the one button for only NEW posts not just recently posted as well.... just me .02
  • I know what you mean about "New Posts". I never liked that either. You did see the new "Today's posts" button though right? I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing.
    Its not quite the same as the todays posts in that as soon as I reply to a thread and then hit new posts nothing comes up, forcing me to search for threads that don't have a "new" post since I have commented. I just don't like personally having just the one button for only NEW posts not just recently posted as well.... just me .02
  • Just seen this now lol.... okay I am good now...
  • Scoops wrote: »
    Email notification is now enabled for new "likes". This has been set as a option in the "Settings" for anyone who would prefer to have it disabled.

Would this be the category called DBtech Post Thanks at the bottom of the settings screen? Hope so, I think I just turned off emails. There's another option under the email notification one that talks about Postbit something or other. Not sure what that's about.
  • Would this be the category called DBtech Post Thanks at the bottom of the settings screen? Hope so, I think I just turned off emails. There's another option under the email notification one that talks about Postbit something or other. Not sure what that's about.

Yes that is the one..Postbit is the "Post Thanks /Like" stats under the users avatar.
  • Scoops wrote: »

Don't want an email, just want a little notification at the top of the forum, like before.
  • lol Just noticed the dislike button. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    lol Just noticed the dislike button. :D

May quickly be the most heavily used thing around here, wonder if Scoops made that button "heavy duty"?
  • Thankfully I haven't said anything dislike worthy apparently, which is odd for me. I'm sure the button is bullet proof.

Anyone notice if they're getting pop ups for likes though? Or emails? We should figure out whether the options are working correctly one way or another.
    compuease wrote: »
    May quickly be the most heavily used thing around here, wonder if Scoops made that button "heavy duty"?
  • Well I can tell you the DISLIKE notification at the top is working. :(
  • Unfortunately there is no dislike option via tapatalk. At least not that I'm aware of.
  • Anyone find a multiquote button yet?
  • I find the RED script difficult to read.I wonder why?I could easily red black or white script do you guys think I am prejudiced.??Red is kind of Gay..
  • ... Will delete post ever make a return?
  • I dont know what you mean,???Was my post offensive to you?
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I dont know what you mean,???Was my post offensive to you?

I think he was just asking..

But guilty consciences are fun right?

Mark