So this is new . . .

Comments

[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h]Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

And Mark...you sound a lot like waltsfriend right now...
  • But I like waltsfriend. She's smart.
  • moose wrote: »

vBulletin Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

And Mark...you sound a lot like waltsfriend right now...

It's literally called "feedback".. I'm giving feedback

Mark
  • Well your friendly mods are staying right out of this, right Bill? We really didn't mind the occasional spammer, kept our "trigger" fingers limber.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well your friendly mods are staying right out of this, right Bill? We really didn't mind the occasional spammer, kept our "trigger" fingers limber.
    No poop. I've been virtually out of the mod office for the last couple of days since I heard about the changes coming. Haven't had a good chance to surf around and see if I like the new digs much yet.

I enjoy banning shoe sales people. Tho.

They always take it too far.
  • 'Go to first unread' button to the left of every thread is not working either.

• I enjoy banning shoe sales people.

WTF did I do?
    'Go to first unread' button to the left of every thread is not working either.

Working on this. Seems clicking the very top of the icon works for now.
    'Go to first unread' button to the left of every thread is not working either.

fixed
  • What happened to the quick links and today's posts button opposed to just the new posts button?
  • Mobile site better
  • Font size does not appear to be working as yet.
  • Nor do I see a "like" tab.
  • Ya. There's a reason for that
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Ya. There's a reason for that

• "Like" will return Monday.
  • Scoops wrote: »
    "Like" will return Monday.

Ok, that made me laugh. I've been working 7 days a week for a while now. Hiking out into the woods through snow drifts with nobody around for miles (lots of coyotes tho), so I've been a little out of touch with the world and the forum. Today I said F this and stayed home.

I kind of like the new look. Not to be a 'company' man, but I honestly don't see what all the hub bub is about. I actually think the new look is a lot cleaner and in terms of functionality it's very workable. Just gonna take some time to get used to I guess.

Edit: Ok, I miss the old "Quick links -> Today's posts" option.
  • I mentioned the todays posts thing a little further back but had not heard anything, but that was my way of finding new posts.
  • I mentioned the todays posts thing a little further back but had not heard anything, but that was my way of finding new posts.

Like (the old fashioned way).
  • Scoops has it very close to the old forum now. Even drtyore has stopped bitching.
  • when i logged in , prior to this upgrade, it was as guest, and the posts where in order by scrolling downwards, and when i logged in as marban i had to scoll all the way down, and then upwards to get the posts in order of time....with this format im automatically in as Marban and the same thing occurs..to be honest, being a"guest" was less confusing..lol.
  • I believe you can change the order in the user cp
    I believe you can change the order in the user cp

i know you are tryiny to help, thanks.......but i have no clue what user cp is

Yours truly
    64 years old and a technical imbecile
  • control panel
  • control panel

i know you guys are trying to help...control panel?....Im just shrugging my shoulders..lol..at least i know what balancing my range means..lol..
  • user cp is "settings" now. it's at the very top of the page.

edit: but its broken right now

hrecg7.jpg
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    user cp is "settings" now. it's at the very top of the page.

thanks
  • Working fine for me?
    Bfillmaff wrote: »
    user cp is "settings" now. it's at the very top of the page.

hrecg7.jpg
  • Like are on but I'm not getting a notification when I receive new likes.
  • I noticed that too. I checked the CP, but there doesn't appear to be a switch to turn that on/off. Scoops might be able to toggle this option though.

Holy crap, I just noticed there's a dislike button. That's gonna get messy pretty fast.
    moose wrote: »
    Like are on but I'm not getting a notification when I receive new likes.