Just got told

Was playing a 3.50 stars SNG when this other player told me I wasn't playing poker. Apparently raising in position and following up with a pot continuation bet isn't playing poker. Sadly she was eliminated when I raised in position with 99 and she called. Flop was 10 J Q rainbow and she checked to me and I bet pot, then she shoved with Q J. turn was a K and that's all she wrote.

Comments

• But at least what you WERE playing was moral.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Was playing a 3.50 stars SNG when this other player told me I wasn't playing poker. Apparently raising in position and following up with a pot continuation bet isn't playing poker. Sadly she was eliminated when I raised in position with 99 and she called. Flop was 10 J Q rainbow and she checked to me and I bet pot, then she shoved with Q J. turn was a K and that's all she wrote.

2008 called. they want their poker back
  • Milo wrote: »
    But at least what you WERE playing was moral.

Or was he...by the community definition perhaps but as to the greater community where is the raise justification and then we have to consider that fed being banned has altered the overall community akin to the Germans and the Nazis due to the violent hatred and the ostracising caused by (one second...Yah Mom I'm coming up for dinner!) GTA and Mark.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    2008 called. they want their poker back

1990 called, they want their comebacks.....back
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    1990 called, they want their comebacks.....back

Good one

Not (in caps)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Good one

Not (in caps)

don't u have some kids to save or something
  • She's not the only one who has noticed you can't play poker.... :p
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    don't u have some kids to save or something

Done for the year
  • AcidJoe wrote: »

There are no women on the Internet...the boner you got over this hand was ALL dude-driven.

That's hot.
  • Mouthvomit
  • ^^gagger!

The "internet's" gonna love you! :h:
  • The term he plays like a girl is an insult where i play
  • I've said, "Get off your wallet, Grandpa" more times than I can count...so, I guess we're even?