Pocket Aces Crushed again

I was playing in a FT Poker 2 day tourney yesterday.i had 36k in chips carried over from first day and wasin the top 100 players out of 3000.For the first 9 hands i kept folding garbage.Then in the small blind i found AA wow i said chance to get some chips.Everyone checked and one player raised to 4000.so I went all in he snapped called and he had me covered.He opened AQ Clubs.I said to myself how could anyone make that call for all of his chips so early in the tourney.He made his flush on the river and i was out.Should I have just called his raise and see the flop?i would have made a big raise after the flop anyways.Any advice from you good players?>:D

Comments

• You got all the money in in about as good of shape as you possibly could. Don't second guess it, just be happy that you made the right move.

Pocket Aces: 20 percent of the time, they lose every time.
  • I have found that the best way to clean your keyoard of vommit is to use the dishwasher.

Oh and what Bfillmaff said.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    You got all the money in in about as good of shape as you possibly could. Don't second guess it, just be happy that you made the right move.

Pocket Aces: 20 percent of the time, they lose every time.
    Well that eases the pain slightly.:D
  • Fold preflop ldo
  • Kristy wrote: »
    Fold preflop ldo
    Thats what girls do:D
  • You didn't mention the size of the BB and your relative stack sizes but this situation occurs all the time and while you played it correctly, the end result wasn't in your favour.
  • holychow wrote: »
    You didn't mention the size of the BB and your relative stack sizes but this situation occurs all the time and while you played it correctly, the end result wasn't in your favour.
    I mentioned he had me covered is that OK 35k each