Options

[My Dumb Poker site] All-in Exclusive Strategy

Firstly, don't just get the all-in when you get nuts. A nut is the card type can combine the community cards into the biggest type, if the community card is 37 JKK with different flowers. The nut is king (4K with J). If you only all-in with nuts, a few times down intelligent opponent will see the right cards you have, they also will not follow up, so you will not win chips.

Secondly, take the initiative to all-in is more effective than with call in all-in. The purpose of actively, either force the other party reveals his hole cards, or forces the opponent to fold cards. And all-in with call, if you do not have the possibility, all-in with call will be eaten in the probability of a larger.

Thirdly, don’t use all-in to bluff others. Some players think the chance they win is hopeless, all-in at the last moment to bluff players, want to steal the pot. This approach is only effective to the timid players, when you meet table sharks, you will be failed.

Fourthly, if you are leading a big amount of chips, you must be careful with all-in. Leverage ratio is also important information on the tables, chips vary too much, they will be fear of an all-in which will make them fail completely, they fold the cards directly, so even if you have good cards is also useless.
Fifthly, if you have less chips, be careful with all-in. This is the most hated player type. They are desperate under the worst situation. Put all your chips in one time you may have short-term profits, but in the long run you will be dead.

Sixthly, hand tight and all-in can be used interchangeably. If you first give others in a very tight feeling, and then all-in once in a while, the probability to scare them will increase, they will think you get the big cards, but fell into your trap. But this kind of circumstance also should remember the third strategy. Don’t all-in to bluff others and you must have some hole cards.

Seventhly, the raising of all-in is the most imposing. Before and after the river cards, if someone raises, you are not a flat call also not just raise some slightly, but All in, it can cause strong pressure on others - meaning the general situation is set, you dare to play? If there is no absolute good cards to each other, and they usually will be scare away, but also will come at the end of the match with a message "XX, gourd is on your hand, right?", as to what is on your hand, will become a riddle for him.

Eighthly, big chips table please be careful with all-in. Large master tables are full of the courage, technology, luck, or deep-pocketed RMB gamers. Don't bring all-in every now and then in the small tables to this big chips tables, otherwise you will soon be eaten by this group of people.

Comments

• Fifthly? I cannot take advice serious from some one who uses "fifthly" . . . just can't.
  • Baseball been berry berry good to me
  • Very thoughtful first post to have included the word "gourd" on this festive occasion.
  • if the community card is 37JKK with different flowers.

There are flowers? :D
  • Get your duct tape ready
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    There are flowers? :D

Only in pot limit games, hence the term, re-pot.
  • Also posted on flopturnriver. Our members are way nicer.. and funnier.. :)

[**** Poker] All-in Exclusive Strategy
  • compuease wrote: »
    Also posted on flopturnriver. Our members are way nicer.. and funnier.. :)

They are lsweethearts
    Also posted on flopturnriver. Our members are way nicer.. and funnier.. :)

Canadians gonna Canadian.
  • Hey Jayjoe,

Welcome to pokerforum.ca!

Lets play some heads up poker so you can demonstrate your poker skill.

It will be a good promotion for your poker site.

How about we meet on stars?

Play some heads up 5/10 No limit?
  • Hey Jayjoe,

It will be a good promotion for riki poker.

I sense a somewhat slightly un-Canadian underlying motivation behind your suggestion. This particular Canadian doesn't appear to be Canadianing.
  • I sense a somewhat slightly un-Canadian underlying motivation behind your suggestion. This particular Canadian doesn't appear to be Canadianing.

It's ok to be a little un-Canadian against those damn Yankees! >:D
    It's ok to be a little un-Canadian against those damn Yankees! >:D

I guess we could genuinely say "Thank you very much for your money" which would bring us back up to a respectable level.
  • I sense a somewhat slightly un-Canadian underlying motivation behind your suggestion. This particular Canadian doesn't appear to be Canadianing.

What could be more Canadian than putting a friendly arm around your "pal" as you take him out to the woodshed for a little lesson in the pokering?
  • Milo wrote: »
    What could be more Canadian than putting a friendly arm around your "pal" as you take him out to the woodshed for a little lesson in the pokering?

Uh, that sounds dirty.
  • Only when he hits the ground . . .
  • Hey Jayjoe,

It will be a good promotion for riki poker.

I sense a somewhat slightly un-Canadian underlying motivation behind your suggestion. This particular Canadian doesn't appear to be Canadianing.

I'll post the table and time so you all can rail and gape in awe as he shows us his poker skill!

This hardly needs to be mentioned but in the very unlikely event that I win, I'll donate 100% of the winnings to the local food bank here in Hamilton, ON.
  • OP banned? premature ban-hammer?
  • Why the ban? Fed?
  • Why the ban? Fed?

OP is definitely not fed. there's "strat talk" in that post.
  • Truth, this thread is like 8% of the poker content posted in 2014.