Party Poker

A bit of a beef I have with Party....here's the issue:

I won a WPT YUL package a couple weeks ago.

I kept playing satties, as when I receive a confirmation email in regards to the $500 satty tickets I'd won, it states that you can win multiple tickets to the target event, and any subsequent tickets after 1, will be paid in tourney $$.

That's all good.

When I won the WPT full package, it did not say the same as above in their email, but it did not state that you could not win two in the email either.

So I continue to play the sattys as they are soft (obv because Blondefish plays continually), and win another ticket to the $500 satty.

At that point Blondefish directs me to their terms which clearly states you can't win more than one package (fack).

I email support with the dilemma of having a ticket for a $500 tourney I can't win anything in, what can you do for me?

Their response was pretty much just telling me I can't win another package....seriously?? GFYS

Anyhow, looking for your thoughts on this, and maybe suggestions on how I don't get phucked out of 5hundy.

Comments

• they're non-transferable?

hookers don't take satellite tickets?
  • They told me that I get my $500 back after these satellites are done. Hopefully they live up to their word
  • *send E-mail to partypoker*
    "do you know who am I"
    *send link omg i made another final table!*

Instant $500 cha-ching
  • I have a similar situation now that I have won the maximum four times allowed in a different WPT event. My expired satellite entries USUALLY get converted to T$; I do remember having to phone about expired WSOP satellite entries tho. For your peace of mind, you should phone 1-877-447-2183 or email info@partypoker.com to confirm with a more knowledgeable employee than the first one that you will get T$500.
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    they are soft (obv because Blondefish plays continually)
    You didn't have to tell everybody who the soft :fish: is, tho.
  • Not getting warm fuzzies from Party.....after my detailed email, I got a nearly identical cut and paste response.
    Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

As previously communicated it is stated in the promotions Terms and Conditions that players cannot win more than one prize package in this promotion.

Any additional prize package won by the same player will not be refunded nor exchanged for Tournament Dollars.

For more information, please check the following link:

WPT Montreal | Win a World Poker Tour Seat at partypoker.com

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

XXXXXXX,

Customer Service

Gamble Responsibly
  • Time to change your name to
    T8MyMoney

😢😢😢😢
  • looking forward to graduating to e-mail ban from chat ban
  • I may be having a somewhat similar issue, I have recently accumulated 2x trny tickets to $200 poker fest events. At this point I have no idea if I'll even be able to play in any event, I just jumped in the sats, and assumed if I am unable to play in any, they would either get converted to T$, or trny tickets to other $200 events once their event is over.

Nope, apparently they can only be used in pokerfest events and are 'useless' after the event is over, no conversion.

This may be a problem, as it's likely most of their $200 events are going to be on Sundays, which is usually my least played day of any.

I told them that if I am
    Unable to play and these tickets become garbage, I will be withdrawling my business from them and moving. No way am I accepting a $400 loss.
  • ffs Party.......can't connect for just about an hour now
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    ffs Party.......can't connect for just about an hour now
    Me Too wots up?

Me too. Tilted. Lucky I unregged the later ones. At least i think i did

I played a session earlier today and for a change the client didn't completely shut down and have to be restarted while having multiple games running. Also, I had no login issues.
  • on Party thread on 4:
    Hi all,

We’re experiencing some technical difficulties at present.

We will be ensuring that all games which are affected by the issues will be settled as soon as possible.

Please bear with us while we attempt to resolve the issues and settle affected games accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

Thanks
    Chris
    on Party thread on 4:
    I think they have been hacked by poker stars new owners.:D
  • I now get a country blocked when I try tto log in
  • just got in, tables opened and not cancelled as of now
  • tables say 'tournament is currently paused. Play will resume shortly'
  • I was just about to register for the WPT Montreal Satellite that had 11 players already registered and now it is not even listed.

This was about 10mins before it was suppose to start
  • I knew I was going to miss my Sunday online grind (including 2 $500 & $200 tourneys) due to the One Direction movie and Thanksgiving get-together so I didn't feel so bad when my friends starting messaging me in the afternoon about partypoker's problems. I assumed it would be fixed by tonight so I left the Thanksgiving party early, but I see it's still dead. :(
    chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I think they have been hacked by poker stars new owners.:D
    Just like a PokerStars executive was head-hunted to take over partypoker, partypoker needs to keep head hunting technical staff who know more about fixing the hackers, lags, disconnections, freezes, etc., etc.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Just like a PokerStars executive was head-hunted to take over partypoker, partypoker needs to keep head hunting technical staff who know more about fixing the hackers, lags, disconnections, freezes, etc., etc.
    I just may be available..
  • compuease wrote: »
    I just may be available..
    OK, go ahead to the Ivy Comptech subsidiary in India and:

- Install robust and redundant servers such as from IBM to get rid of lags, disconnections and freezes.
    - Show them how to properly implement the Agile Software Development Methodology, along with bug-free Quality Assurance.
    - Use the latest quantum RNG, anti-hacker, anti-bot, anti-collusion, and anti-compuease technologies.
    - Pay me one mirrion dollars as a consultant like Bill did on Friday.
  • Hmm, exactly what I proposed to them, however they said they couldn't afford it.. ;)
    Ironically just installed dual redundant 48GB servers with 2 Hyper-V servers on each at a company here in Milton last weekend but sadly not to run a poker app. :(
  • Your cancelled tournament refund
    Hi T8!
    We apologise for having to cancel tournament MAJOR; $10,000 Gtd Rebuy - Big Add-on and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We have now refunded your account with $ 16.16 USD.
    Your refund amount was calculated in four parts:
    1. You received the equivalent of the prize money that would have been paid out to the next eliminated player. If the prizes had not been reached yet, this amount will be zero.
    2. 50% of the remaining prize pool was divided equally among all the players left in the tournament.
    3. The next 50% of the remaining prize pool was divided among the players left in the tournament based on chip counts at the time of cancellation.
    4. If you paid an entry fee, this has been refunded to your account.
    When the tournament was called off, you had 21518 tournament chips.
    Your share of the minimum prize pool award = $ 0.00 USD
    Your share in money equally divided = $ 6,001.45 USD/730 = $ 8.22 USD
    Your share based on your chip count = $ 6,001.45 USD * (21518/17250000) = $ 7.48 USD
    Your entry fee = $ 0.45 USD
    Total money refunded = $ 16.16 USD
    I think this was a $5 rebuy....not sure how many rebuys, buy likely break even on this one.
    Your cancelled tournament refund
    Hi T8!
    We apologise for having to cancel tournament $200K Gtd Qualifier Turbo Rebuy - 3 Seats Gtd and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We have now refunded your account with $ 17.25 USD.
    1. You received the equivalent of the prize money that would have been paid out to the next eliminated player. If the prizes had not been reached yet, this amount will be zero.
    2. 50% of the remaining prize pool was divided equally among all the players left in the tournament.
    3. The next 50% of the remaining prize pool was divided among the players left in the tournament based on chip counts at the time of cancellation.
    When the tournament was called off, you had 3055 tournament chips.
    Your share in money equally divided = $ 453.25 USD/48 = $ 9.44 USD
    Your share based on your chip count = $ 453.25 USD * (3055/196000) = $ 7.06 USD
    Your entry fee = $ 0.76 USD
    Total money refunded = $ 17.25 USD
    This was a $5 rebuy turbo, lose money because of extra rebuy's obv
    Your cancelled tournament refund
    Hi T8!
    We apologise for having to cancel tournament MAJOR: $15,000 Gtd Super Bounty and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We have now refunded your account with $ 48.62 USD.
    When the tournament was called off, you had 4054 tournament chips.
    Your share in money equally divided = $ 7,500.00 USD/580 = $ 12.93 USD
    Your share based on your chip count = $ 7,500.00 USD * (4054/3060000) = $ 9.93 USD
    Your entry fee = $ 2.92 USD
    Total money refunded = $ 48.62 USD

This one just pisses me off....It was the $50 Super Bounty (where half the prize pool goes to KO's.

So I pay $50 to play tourney, tourney get cancelled after an hour or so, and somehow I lose phucking money?
    I think this was a $5 rebuy....not sure how many rebuys, buy likely break even on this one.

This was a $5 rebuy turbo, lose money because of extra rebuy's obv

This one just pisses me off....It was the $50 Super Bounty (where half the prize pool goes to KO's.

So I pay $50 to play tourney, tourney get cancelled after an hour or so, and somehow I lose phucking money?

wow that sucks. phuck party.
  • I got $54 in that sko and $18 in the 2r hyper lol
  • I noticed that I did get the $500 in tourney dollars credited now, to update my original complaint.
    I noticed that I did get the $500 in tourney dollars credited now, to update my original complaint.

Ditto as to my above post.

I satted into a bunch of pokerfest events and didn't end up playing at all. Now it's over, I logged into my account and they havd credited me 450T$ for the seats I won.
  • Yes. From behind
  • Phucking Party.....mobile client freezes while still playing 200K
  • noticed Party is trying re-entries now (the 200k on Sunday was the first I noticed)

2 thumbs down