Let me get this straight regarding forum policies

So, on a POKER forum:

A member is banned, in part, for STEALING MONEY (which is the currency of POKER as well as the currency of the land) and lying to/deceiving other forum members,

he is then allowed to CHANGE HIS SCREEN NAME,

and is then allowed to ASK FOR MONEY FOR POKER WITHOUT REVEALING HIS PRIOR SCREEN NAMES IN THE SAME THREAD,

and this is acceptable to the mods.

I see.

PS -- I don't recall agreeing to the terms listed in the previously locked thread. Did I sign something at sometime?

PPS -- Tolerating racist comments in a public forum is tantamount to supporting them. If I am incorrect on this then please explain.

Comments

• Stop it NOW Dave, Bill and I have better things to do than protect you from supposed slights... Quit using this as your personal playground whenever you get the urge.. PM Bill and I, or Scoops if you prefer, but stop with the public display of pretended outrage to merely entertain yourself. It has been dealt with and for the record I totally agree with Bill. If you don't like it, leave or ask Scoops to replace us. I for one would welcome a break from babysitting this immature rabble.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    PS -- I don't recall agreeing to the terms listed in the previously locked thread. Did I sign something at sometime?

PPS -- Tolerating racist comments in a public forum is tantamount to supporting them. If I am incorrect on this then please explain.

We didn't ask you to agree.

Ditto to everything Comp said. If you want us replaced, fire it up and ask Scoops.
  • SMmf'ingH
  • Milo wrote: »
    SMmf'ingH

You are quite likely the only guy older than me that I know, that makes me feel old.

I am not ashamed to say I had to look up SMH. Thank you internet slang dictionary.
  • who went awol with everyone's money? where you been GTA?
  • I never had a problem with him, he was definitely one of the biggest trolls on here, but I think that was clear to everyone, and accepted as is.

He seemed to try and come off generally fine from my sightings, and at times was careful in his words as to not disrespect anyone probably because he already had a real short leash.

Oh, and in b4 "hi fed!"
  • You are quite likely the only guy older than me that I know, that makes me feel old.

I am not ashamed to say I had to look up SMH. Thank you internet slang dictionary.

Hell, Bill . . . the only reason I know any of that crap is that I have a daughter who just finished high school. I have spent the last 4 years asking her to decode her texts.

I had to look up ICYMI a few weeks back.

and careful with the age-ism . . . I have a landmark arriving shortly.
  • Hi where can I find this internet slang for seniors??
  • Nonsense . . . you could always communicate. All it means now is that you'll know what the punks are saying BEFORE you chase 'em off your lawn.