worst bubble play ever?

Playing in a low stakes turbo fifty50. 3rd highest stack, to my right min raises utg. I have kk and I'm 2nd highest stack. I raise pot for a little more than one third of my chips. Big stack on the button jams and the original raiser calls. Cray balls, I say!

Comments

• pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Playing in a low stakes turbo fifty50. 3rd highest stack, to my right min raises utg. I have kk and I'm 2nd highest stack. I raise pot for a little more than one third of my chips. Big stack on the button jams and the original raiser calls. Cray balls, I say!

see bolded.
  • I would sadly get rid of my Bumf*** Buddies.
    Without seeing the actual hand history, I don't think anybody made the "worst bubble play ever," but why did you think it was?
  • 3rd highest stack could have easily folded his way to a decent pay day. There were a couple short stacks getting ready to push.

I probably should have folded too :-(

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • He called with kqo. Big stack had tt.

• never folding KK pre, ever, EVER
  • Never say never in poker. That's like saying you'll never get to meet RookieC tho ever.
    OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    never folding KK pre, ever, EVER
  • Ya I did not fold. EVER

• 3rd highest stack on the bubble means nothing in a turbo. You cannot fold your way to decent money
  • actyper wrote: »
    3rd highest stack on the bubble means nothing in a turbo. You cannot fold your way to decent money

Really? Calling in this spot with kqo is +ev?

• actyper wrote: »
    3rd highest stack on the bubble means nothing in a turbo. You cannot fold your way to decent money

Well, not in a 50/50 anyway . . . :)
  • Nm thought this was fifty fiddy mtt