Banks that allow you to deposit to Pokerstars in Canada..

Hey,

So I've lost my card with TD Canada Trust and got a new one issued to me, kind of shitty I'm in Europe and got a new card number now I can't withdrawal funds from stars into my debit.

I will need to make a deposit and TD Canada Trust will not allow you to make a deposit to stars, so I do not have a bank on file. Can you please tell me where else I could open up a bank acct to deposit onto stars.

I'm not interested in those pre-paid master cards, just need a bank that I can get onto file on my acct. :)
Purchase amount: USD 91.48 (CAD 100.00)
Fees: No fee

Your Credit Card Issuer does not permit gaming deposits, and your deposit will be declined. Our Deposit Assistance Department (DAD) will be able to assist you in making a deposit using another method. Please contact dad@pokerstars.com.

since the deposit assistance is useless and won't tell me which banks I can use, I'm coming here for help

Thanks!

Comments

• RBC and TD are out

I think CIBC is the "friendliest" one. All my american friends that relocated use CIBC , and zero problems.
  • Perfect, Thanks!
  • yeah im w CIBC and never any issues at all.
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    RBC and TD are out

I think CIBC is the "friendliest" one. All my american friends that relocated use CIBC , and zero problems.
    I maxed out my CIBC credit card anf tney became VERY UNFRIENDLY:mad:
  • I use Instant e-checks
  • Hobbes, I want it for the instant e-checks, but you need to make a deposit with the bank account first to be able to withdrawal to it, that's why I'm seeing which bank I could use :)

Hopefully have access 2 some cash funds while in Europe for the next couple months since I won't be able 2 withdrawal, I guess getting wasted and losing 2 wallets in 2 weeks is prob not the smartest life choice :D
  • I use tangerine.ca for my banking.
  • President's Choice Financial works
  • I've used my RBC to deposit funds from site into my e-savings without any issues. Is this not recommended?
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    I've used my RBC to deposit funds from site into my e-savings without any issues. Is this not recommended?

I don't think it's an issue I've been using my TD card to withdrawal funds for years now, but you can not deposit using it anymore because of new rules that prob came in a few years ago. (Sick brag I haven't deposited in a few years)

Confirmed new bank debit card with new numbers and I will not be able 2 use this card..
  • from AB, and use ATB with zero issues for 3 years....
  • Just got a new TD card in the mail and stars approved a cashout, I guess I won't be needing to open up a new bank account..

Thanks guys!