Can anyone do a Partypoker for PS/FTP Transfer?

Hey just deposited $50 on partypoker a few days ago, and I'm not really liking the site so I was wondering If I could transfer it to someones partypoker account, and they send me 50 on stars/ftp?? Ill transfer first.

Willing to give you 2 dollars extra!

Comments

• Hmmmmm, no interest...Looks like I'll have to withdraw it :/
  • Sorry, I would have considered it but I despise Party Poker and have vowed never to play there again. Just some weird stuff that may or may not be imagined but definetley affects my ability to play my best
  • Ercules wrote: »
    Sorry, I would have considered it but I despise Party Poker and have vowed never to play there again. Just some weird stuff that may or may not be imagined but definetley affects my ability to play my best

No problem! Last offer to all forumers!! I grinded it up to $74 and will give you the whole $74 in return for $70 on PS.
  • I can try to do it after I'm done with the Brantford & other poker games today, Thursday.
    Colin408 wrote: »
    No problem! Last offer to all forumers!! I grinded it up to $74 and will give you the whole $74 in return for $70 on PS.
  • Colin408 wrote: »

I can do it

T8yourmoney on both Stars and Party

give me ur s/n on Stars

oh, and try this thread in future

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/transfer-swap-request-thread-28241/
  • Thanks T8. Sending now!

My name on stars is Colin408
  • Kk, calling partypoker now so they can quickly comfirm my IAT ID. I thought I only had to do it for withdrawals....
  • Sent you a PM, need your first and last name... Why can't it be simple like Pokerstars.