poker BR software?

i use PT4 but it doesn't track all the poker variants. i'm just looking for a basic free software that i can input my bankroll on manually after each session. i'd prefer it to be on the computer (as opposed to an app). it has to be able to generate giraffes though otherwise no one on this forum will be able to figure out if i'm doing well or not :D

any suggestions?

Comments

• after posting this i just realized that i don't think there is such a thing. well, i can't see it having hand by hand graphs though as i won't be inputting individual hands. i guess i could do total number of hands vs profit, or hours played vs. profit at least. man i'm tired and stupid today.
  • I paid for the poker history+ app for my phone. It works pretty decent and makes nice graphs. Unfortunately you can't export the graphs, you have to screen capture them if you want to share them. It can export the data if you want to spreadsheet it but the info it provides is good enough for me, since you can create any kind of filter you want.

moose-albums-temp-crap-picture233-screenshot-2014-06-12-14-51-49.png

moose-albums-temp-crap-picture234-screenshot-2014-06-12-14-56-42.png

moose-albums-temp-crap-picture235-screenshot-2014-06-12-14-56-52.png
  • thanks moose. yeah i may have to go with an app even though that will just be annoying. i always wonder why all these apps are only available on smartphones. there are a ton of them that i'd use on my laptop if they were available. so stupid.
  • Here is one I use, it's free up to a $1000 bankroll then it cost $19.99 ITM BankRoll Manager - Commercial Software -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums
  • trigs wrote: »
    thanks moose. yeah i may have to go with an app even though that will just be annoying. i always wonder why all these apps are only available on smartphones. there are a ton of them that i'd use on my laptop if they were available. so stupid.

Not sure if anyone has any experience with this or not, but supposed to be able to use Android apps on Windows..

BlueStacks
  • Botmac wrote: »
    Here is one I use, it's free up to a $1000 bankroll then it cost $19.99 ITM BankRoll Manager - Commercial Software -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

thanks. i'll check that one out.
  • Some cool stuff to check out!
  • I really enjoy the app called "poker analytics" but its only for IOS.

Really clean interface, easy data entry, and lots of giraffe capability.

Think im into it for about 6 bucks worth of unlocks, i think its $15 for the "deluxe" version.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone has any experience with this or not, but supposed to be able to use Android apps on Windows..

BlueStacks

Yeah I run that on my windows 8.1 tablet, mainly for playing chess.com since there isnt a windows app. Its effective but to be honest its not perfect - so I consider it a workaround when needed, but not a great option if given a choice.
    Here is one I use, it's free up to a $1000 bankroll then it cost $19.99 ITM BankRoll Manager - Commercial Software -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

i could be wrong, but this seems to be a free version of this app. it wouldn't come up in googleplay when i tried searching on my phone, but if you download from this link is seems to work fine.
  • There is a pc version and a phone app. They are both in the commercial software section, if that's what your asking. here is the link to the homepage. http://soft.itminfo.com/itm-bankroll-manager/?PHPSESSID=a61da30e84e9af9fc85634b6ae8f1f64
  • I use an elastic band
    There is a pc version and a phone app. They are both in the commercial software section, if that's what your asking. here is the link to the homepage. ITM BankRoll Manager

Sorry, yeah I was talking about the app.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I use an elastic band

Wrong thread. Kinky sex stuff is in off topic.