just venting

I swear anytime i play on pokerstars cash games. Its always some bullshit. I always loose everything with whats suppose to be the "best hand" and win with the most dinkiest stupidest hands because i steal the pot. I dont get it. Ill have a QQ someone always wakes up with a friggin AA. I will have a pair and flop a set and someone has a straight. When i dont play a hand it always turns out to be the winning hand . I ll go heads up with JJ against 88 and theres an 8 on the flop ...Honestly WTTFFF ! i dnt even know how to play anymore

Comments

• Play higher limits obv
  • Online is rigged.
  • its happening again lol... first i loose with AJs to 44 (flopped a 4) . then I lose with AJo to AK . ( flop : 8 7 J ) (5) (K)

I dont know how im suppose to feel anymore lol its just funny now ... i will get mad for like a minute and then laugh. WTF ,,, but happy to say that ive learned a couple new startegies.
  • i_rie wrote: »
    ,,, but happy to say that ive learned a couple new startegies.
    Congrats, learning startegies is much better than constantly whining about the thousands of bad beats that you will encounter in your lifetime. I learned to embrace variance early on, and the worst thing I see is horrible plays being berated :rolleyes: by sore losers when that is where proifit comes from.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Congrats, learning startegies is much better than constantly whining about the thousands of bad beats that you will encounter in your lifetime. I learned to embrace variance early on, and the worst thing I see is horrible plays being berated :rolleyes: by sore losers when that is where proifit comes from.

soo witty ... arentchyaaa!
  • i_rie wrote: »
    soo witty ... arentchyaaa!

not in this regard. that was plain, good advice and probably blondefish will be the only one willing to offer it in a thread like this. good luck at the tables.
  • trigs wrote: »
    not in this regard. that was plain, good advice and probably blondefish will be the only one willing to offer it in a thread like this. good luck at the tables.[

i think she/he was trying to give me spelling advice lol
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    dj?
    Fed?