Pokerstars Scoop May 4-18

Scoop is back, I'm done exams tomorrow and I'm itching to start playing. Great timing for a great series.

This is the schedule:
PokerStars Guarantees $40 Million for 2014 Spring Championship of Online Poker | PokerNews

We can make a leader board competition, maybe some motivation to put some volume in this great value series. I will be playing all the NL Low tournaments and maybe 1 or 2 Mediums if i can satty into them.

Any updates about scoop can be posted here, Hopefully a PFCer can ship one of these this summer!

Best of luck to all!

Comments

• Might play in the one on Tuesday may 12th. The rest are beyond my bankroll and our show on May 9th is going to drain all energy from my soul.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Might play in the one on Tuesday may 12th. The rest are beyond my bankroll and our show on May 9th is going to drain all energy from my soul.

Best of luck Sir, update us on your run when you play. There are 6 tournaments $11 or less, and a few $27s as well which i would be playing.
  • SCOOP is going to be sick. Ummm. I might need to play sick to get off work.
  • Played both Lows of Event 1 and 2, the structure is super great deep stack, i spewed in some pots and busted. This is going to be a great series!
  • too busy to play today :( and next weekend is already lining up to be annoying as well. fml i miss playing poker.
  • Playing event 03L, tripled up,

also Playing both deadline sattys to Event 03M looking good probably getting both tickets $$$
  • Played event 1. Late registered 2 hours in, was busto'd within an hour 3-bet shoving AT into AJ from a button raise.
  • Won both deadline tickets to Event 03M 109$$$X2, playing event 03 Low, late reg just closed!

Min cash event 3L, busto event 03M had to fold AQs pre after someone 4 bet and i had 10bbs then was card dead :/
  • Busto'd 3L as well. Didn't register for M as I would have had to care more while at dinner
  • sirwatts in 7th place right now with 28 left in scoop 1 H.
  • 2nd place end of day 1, 27 left, resume tomorrow.
  • Jonathan duhamel is deep in Event 02 H as well 127ish left
  • im the scoop-44-M $1050

still at 20kish from 15k starting

its pretty hard table but to be expected in this. I got in from a $5+ 3x turbo, never rebuyed so $15 total to get this ticket, bubbled one last night too lol.......

635k up top, would be nice >:D
  • blah 500/1k shipped in A8s ran into AK lol had like 8 bigs soooo i figured why the fuck not, 3 hands away from losing another massive % of stack to the blinds.

sucks to go card dead late, fucking hate poker so much

tho going out now in 1400ish is better than bubbling the money bubble of 540~ and go out in 580th or something lol....