discount poker coaching

Attention poker players! Are you looking to improve your game? Do you want to take your play to the next level but you're not sure how? Then look no further, Budget Poker Coaching is here to save your day!

Budget Poker Coaching is a team of highly skilled professional poker players who will help you improve your game without the insane fees charged by other coaches. For just $10/hr you too can benefit from personalized one on one coaching with a skilled professional poker player!

We offer skype + chrome remote desktop extension sweat sessions (done at 1 cent 2 cent for your protection to ensure there is no hole carding going on), session and hand reviews, recorded heads up battles and so much more! All for the bargain price of just $10 / hr!

But wait, there's more! We're so confidant that you're going to love our service, we will let you try it absolutely free! Act now and receive a minimum of two hours free!

Comments

• Meistro wrote: »
    Budget Poker Coaching is a team of highly skilled professional poker players

Who are the names of these professional poker players you speak of?
  • If I were to 'act' now, where exactly would I be acting? ITT?
  • Just how confidant are you?

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Yes ITT or PM me.
  • If you are a group of 'professionals' I assume you are all able to beat the game for a reasonable amount. Why are you willing to work for less then minimum wage, couldn't you just play the game and beat it for at least a minimum 3x that amount?
  • I'm looking to establish myself as a poker coach, which is why I am offering to work for both free and a low rate. As word gets out and more and more people demand my services as a coach I will increase my price in order to keep the level of business at the amount of time I'd like to spend coaching. Further, I am a believer in the principle that when one teaches, two learn. Finally, by coaching people, even for a low rate or for nothing, I improve my skills as a coach and I would like to improve as a coach.
  • Also I enjoy working for less than the minimum wage since this is a terrible policy which leads to unnecessary unemployment; violating this law is a heroic act of civil disobedience.
  • Act now........

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

Less than minimum wage is all he can manage ;)

Mark
  • Meistro - Poker Player Meistro on Pokerstars

meistro has played high and was running gootz

i played against him at small stakes PLO a year ago and he was pretty bad

gl with your coaching endeavors tho
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Less than minimum wage is all he can manage ;)

Mark
    OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    Meistro - Poker Player Meistro on Pokerstars

meistro has played high and was running gootz

i played against him at small stakes PLO a year ago and he was pretty bad

gl with your coaching endeavors tho

Wonder if couch moving pays more?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Wonder if couch moving pays more?

Only if unionized. :D
  • Why are you bashing the guy? He wants to try his hand at coaching and is offering two hours for free. Either you get value out of it and want to start paying him or you don't.
  • For the record I wasn't bashing Meistro, maybe someone else but not Meistro...;)
  • You guys are a bunch of fucking jerks. If I played more online I'd be happy for some coaching from a guy who has issued a hU4r0Lz challenge to anyone on this 'site'. But you have probably chased him away with your skepticism and derision without anyone even giving it a try. This is what I love about this place.

• I wouldn't say no one is giving it a try... hopefully anyone who does sample this service will provide a review. There's nothing wrong with skepticism but I do appreciate your comments in my defense pkrfce9. I too prefer live play to online these days... the games are softer and the stacks are deeper. It's where the money is at.
  • I would try some live game coaching. Aren't you somewhere around London?

• pkrfce9 wrote: »
    You guys are a bunch of fucking jerks. If I played more online I'd be happy for some coaching from a guy who has issued a hU4r0Lz challenge to anyone on this 'site'. But you have probably chased him away with your skepticism and derision without anyone even giving it a try. This is what I love about this place.

okay, first, i agree with you.

however, second, do you think that your overall posts in general are a positive influence on this site and its members? i think some may beg to differ.
  • No

• I'm going to try 2 free hours.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I would try some live game coaching. Aren't you somewhere around London?

Not any more no, although I was there recently. The principles of how to play online poker are fundamentally the same as how to play live poker. While the situations you deal with are not the same - online has a lot more raised, reraised and heads up or three handed pots whereas with live poker you often deal with very polarized ranges, mass multiway pots, deep stacks and other variables - the thought processes that I teach still have cross-applications. And you don't need to have any money online to take advantage of my online coaching.
  • I'm going to try 2 free hours.
    LOL, the best player left in the forum is the only one willing to commit to the coaching offer?! :o
    Meistro wrote: »
    Further, I am a believer in the principle that when one teaches, two learn.
    +1. Would the sweat sessions work three-way? The three of us will probably have intelligent poker debates and learn from each other.

I don't think watching poker videos is enough to turn a losing player into a winning one. Just like when I was sweating a WCOOP/FTOPS champion during the $2,100 WCOOP Main Event at the WPT CSC, I much prefer interactive sweats where you can discuss thought processes and have debates.
  • Meistro wrote: »
    Attention poker players! Are you looking to improve your game? Do you want to take your play to the next level but you're not sure how? Then look no further, Budget Poker Coaching is here to save your day!

Budget Poker Coaching is a team of highly skilled professional poker players who will help you improve your game without the insane fees charged by other coaches. For just $10/hr you too can benefit from personalized one on one coaching with a skilled professional poker player!

We offer skype + chrome remote desktop extension sweat sessions (done at 1 cent 2 cent for your protection to ensure there is no hole carding going on), session and hand reviews, recorded heads up battles and so much more! All for the bargain price of just $10 / hr!

But wait, there's more! We're so confidant that you're going to love our service, we will let you try it absolutely free! Act now and receive a minimum of two hours free!

Hi, Is this free 2 hours still available? I am 100% fan of free to try. Feel free to PM me.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    +1. Would the sweat sessions work three-way? The three of us will probably have intelligent poker debates and learn from each other.

That's a great idea! It's very constructive to have a situation where there is a close decision and two outside observers take adversarial positions on fold / call / raise etc.

bluesky : I'll PM you, yes two free hours is still an open offer to all posters.
  • Did I miss it? Or can I get your online pokerstars or whatever site you play on so I can look you up and then decide . I may very we'll pay the cheaper rate if said coach has a good sharkscope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • The offer is still available.
  • I'll give it a go.
  • I'll give it a try too
  • Has ReefAquarium, lynx5, etc. gotten any coaching yet?
    Meistro wrote: »
    The offer is still available.
  • Any updates?