Hot streak brag

I've been running hot at my local poker league lately and just wanted to brag a little. We play twice a month, once is a $60 buy in and the other is $25.

I've won 4 games in a row, each one hold'em in a regular format. First game had 17 players, then 10, then 18, then tonight 10 again. Not a huge field of players but taking down all 4 felt pretty good.

Our bigger game is $5k starting stacks with 25/50 to start. The smaller game is kind of a poker stars format, 5/10 with 1500 to start with rebuys allowed for the first hour in the smaller game but we don't get a lot of rebuys.

Tonight I was playing my streak and ended up getting KK over QQ and AA over QQ and getting paid off big both times late in the game.

The biggest and luckiest hand of the night was with 5 players left. UTG raises 3x, I call with 5d5c and the small blind calls. Flop comes 8 J A all hearts. SB checks, UTG bets about 1/3 of the pot and I raise it 4x the bet. SB folds and UTG calls. Turn comes another A. UTG bets half the pot, I shove and he snap calls turning over the flush. River comes A which gives me the boat. The sick part is that SB folded A3 which would have been quads.

Granted my play wasn't great, I was actually trying to give away chips since people are trying to get a little suspect with me winning so many times. Especially since I recently started hosting the games and my first time hosting was 4 games ago, right when I went on the hot streak. So it's kind of bad I'm winning so much, but great for the wallet and ego.

So that's my brag, hopefully it's not TL;DR.