Bodog Registration

Registration page keeps running for me and never completes -- anyone else with issues on Bodog?

Comments

• You don't want to play at Bodog.
  • why is bodog a bad site? i did some ufc betting on there not long ago, cant say too much about poker there seemed alright tho
  • Plo is soft there
  • read on 4 that there may be satties on here for WPT national in YUL which includes travel expenses

can anyone confirm or deny?
  • wrote:
    The World Poker Tour is Returning to Canada

The World Poker Tour is coming to town and Bodog wants to set youup for a big win on your home turf. Play in our daily online qualifiers from February 24 to March 9 to win one of four $2.5K prize packages to the WPT live event. The WPT main event will feature a four day long tournament at the Playground Poker Club from March 27 to April 1. Qualify now to get made in Canada.

Each $2,500 prize package includes:

$1,100 WPT Canadian Spring Championship Buy-in
    $1,400 for travel and accommodations

How to Qualify

We’re offering two weeks of online qualifiers ranging from $0.28 to $22, and last chance qualifiers from $7.70 to $38.50. Don’t miss the live event satellite on March 9 with a buy-in of $150 + $12 and you could score one of four $2,500 guaranteed prize packages, giving you the chance to take on the world’s best poker players on your own turf.

Nevermind...found this on their site.

any constructive info on Bodog? never used them before for poker, I do know some degens who use it for sportsbetting without issue
  • Had no idea the MTT numbers are so high here (I assume because the player pool still includes US?).

Really different getting used to no usernames, you are marked by the entry number you are in the tourney (ie. if I'm the 5th registered, I am # 5 for that tourney).

No PT4....no auto seat selection.

Deposited via EMT....not instant, sent Sunday night, was notified in my account Monday morning.

Hopefully I'll advise on withdrawals soon.
  • No sync breaks either so sucks on Sunday. Play their major it's a good one. Haven't played there in a while tho
  • They have a $150 satty to the WPT at Playground this Sunday.....4 2.5k packages g'teed

and yeah, no sync break suckzzzzzz
  • OK, since the three live tourneys on Sunday are not special, I may try to get off my online laziness & play the satellite. Is there anything better than Electronic Mail Transfer to put money on Bodog in time for Sunday?
  • Why aren't you guys using a credit card?
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    Why aren't you guys using a credit card?

not all credit cards allow "gambling" purchases.
  • Ah, didn't know that... never had any problem with my Visa.
    Can you buy lottery ticket?
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    Ah, didn't know that... never had any problem with my Visa.
    Can you buy lottery ticket?

lol actually i don't know. never used my cc to purchase lotto tickets. i know vanilla mastercard works fine for online poker.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    OK, since the three live tourneys on Sunday are not special, I may try to get off my online laziness & play the satellite. Is there anything better than Electronic Mail Transfer to put money on Bodog in time for Sunday?

Limited options....credit card and EMT are the only ones that I remember
  • for depositing prepaid mastercard works so well on bodog and pokerstars, there are no restrictions, using it currently for NHL betting.
  • how do you cashout?
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    for depositing prepaid mastercard works so well on bodog and pokerstars, there are no restrictions, using it currently for NHL betting.
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    how do you cashout?

no need. he's sports betting >:D
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Deposited via EMT....not instant, sent Sunday night, was notified in my account Monday morning.
    Delays are what made me not play at Bodog before. A forum member has a Bodog affiliate account so I kept waiting for him to email me his link, but he never did. By the time I finally had to download to play the tournament I wanted, it was after Bodog's 5 PM deadline and they would not process my deposit in time. Bodog's call centre is in my native country, but when I spoke the language, the CSR said they cannot talk in anything but English.

Are you going to bother with the 200% bonus over the next 60 days? Are any of these anonymous games worth grinding?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    how do you cashout?

They send a certified cheque. Free for the 1st one every month.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Delays are what made me not play at Bodog before. A forum member has a Bodog affiliate account so I kept waiting for him to email me his link, but he never did. By the time I finally had to download to play the tournament I wanted, it was after Bodog's 5 PM deadline and they would not process my deposit in time. Bodog's call centre is in my native country, but when I spoke the language, the CSR said they cannot talk in anything but English.

Are you going to bother with the 200% bonus over the next 60 days? Are any of these anonymous games worth grinding?

I've heard the plo games are soft...see u there #432
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    ...see u there #432
    I may see you there tomorrow, #666.
  • registration finally worked for me...deposited 1k and will see how long it takes to go through
  • Bodog emailed me about my INTERAC deposit about ~4 hours later so I was able to late register for a tourney. I'm used to having gigabytes of information when playing online, so I had to get used to not being able to keep a note that player0234 is a donkey! For a recreational site, I like it better than PartyPoker's horrible software which would lag/freeze/crash.

Has anybody received their bonus tournament ticket yet for depositing (I haven't)?
    T8urmoney wrote: »
    Really different getting used to no usernames, you are marked by the entry number you are in the tourney (ie. if I'm the 5th registered, I am # 5 for that tourney).

No PT4....no auto seat selection.
  • i haz monies
  • hmm i have 1k in my account but when i click on a seat it wont allow me in

opened and closed the software and now it isn't loading...sad face
  • Calvin Ayre doesn't appreciate your sarcasm.
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    hmm i have 1k in my account but when i click on a seat it wont allow me in

opened and closed the software and now it isn't loading...

;)
  • hmmm...anyone know where the setting is to show full cash tables?
  • any way to get a preferred seat makes multitabling terrible without it
  • I clicked on "Settings", "Game Play Settings", then "Seating".
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    any way to get a preferred seat makes multitabling terrible without it
  • ez game...guess he had kings...doubled up first round

Untitled_zpsb45c7c1e.png