omaha cash brag

i had probably my best weekend of cash game poker ever the last couple days. only $0.02-$0.05 blinds, mostly zoom. i probably played around 2000 hands in the 2 days. i'm lazy and i don't track everything all the time (mostly because i have to manually import the hands), but i think i'm conservative in saying that i finished the weekend with 10+ buy-ins profit! definitely the best run i've had in cash games.

idk if i was just in the zone or if i was just running good, but i felt great and i felt like i was just killing everyone. now if i can just learn to fold the 2nd nuts to the villain who pots every street...

Comments

• Nice work. PLO can be rough.
  • bluesky wrote: »
    Nice work. PLO can be rough.

thanks! it's crazy swingy, but it's fun.
  • Hey Trigs, I have played against you a few times and your image is TAG. Do you play the same way or do have to adjust at zoom. I think you should take a shot at more .25/.50 or .50/1, 6 max reg tables from what I have seen.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Hey Trigs, I have played against you a few times and your image is TAG. Do you play the same way or do have to adjust at zoom. I think you should take a shot at more .25/.50 or .50/1, 6 max reg tables from what I have seen.

At $0.05 zoom I find people play too tight. I'm a little looser especially on the button. I probably call more 3 bets in position with a wider range just because it's easier to steal rag flops. But mostly I play pretty straight forward since you can't have the greatest read on a villain. Label the regs and it's easier.

I've played a little $0.25, $0.50, and $1 blinds with a little success but not enough hands to get a fair assessment. I'm still slightly under rolled.
  • Okay, shit it starting to get out of hand. I've lost track now but I'm on at least a 12 day heater. Haven't had a losing session in forever. Some were little wins for maybe only 30 BBS (after I've ran up my stack and then had some beats drop me almost back to even). Starting to worry that my account is going to get tagged for cheating lol. Pretty sure I just passed $150ish in profit mostly from $0.02-$0.05.

So sick. #keeptherungood
  • still playing around 500 hands per day lately just because of this crazy heater that i don't want to end. still haven't had a losing session which is now just bat-shit crazy imho. decided to jump up to $0.10-$0.25 for a bit last night after zooming $0.02-$0.05 for a while. only played maybe 150 hands but i managed a decent win. i made some big hero calls, which i don't necessarily think were good spots, but i just had feelings and went with my gut.

one hand i remember at the $0.25 table, i was UTG with AAxxcc and potted. it folded to SB who repots it, BB folded. i just call as my aces aren't the greatest to be getting into a preflop war with. flop was AQ6hh. SB checked, i raised pot and he called. turn was Jx and SB bets almost the pot. i called wanting to see the river and not wanting to see a 3bet from him if i chose to raise. river was a non-heart blank. SB raised and put me all in. i had seen this villain previously make some questionable plays and i just didn't believe he had the straight. called him with my trips and scooped the pot when he showed two pair and the busted nut flush draw.

after playing some higher stakes last night, i'm currently up around $220 during this streak (with no end in sight!!! lol). i don't know how long this is going to last, but i'm sure enjoying it for now. i kind of don't want to jinx it so maybe i won't post in here again until i finally lose a session. hopefully you'll never hear from me again.
  • the streak has finally ended after 15 days/sessions. i did take a day off here and there so it wasn't 15 straight days, but it was still consecutive sessions. i lost track of how much i won solely on these cash games but my best guess was something under $300.

the most annoying part: i was down a couple buy-ins early in this last session but i managed to make a comeback and was up around three buy-ins. it was already a little late for me and i considered packing it in for the day with another winning session, but instead i decided to keep playing my rush. obviously i tilted/spewed all of my winnings away in like the next ten hands :P
  • run it up? a long time ago i ran 1k to 10k and then to 0k lol

some kind of gamble
  • bluesky wrote: »
    run it up? a long time ago i ran 1k to 10k and then to 0k lol

some kind of gamble

i've still been winning in the omaha cash, but i'm a pro at dumping that back into the MTT abyss.
  • been there done that.. the mtt wishing well