PokerTrack 4 Leak Analysis

I have recently downloaded the free trial and am trying to figure everything out.

My question is about how the Leak Analysis tool works. It seems that every stat has an associated bar with dark grey, light grey and green zones in it. As far as I can figure it should be one of the following but I am not sure:

1) dark grey = bad, light grey = acceptable range, green = my range

or

2) dark grey = bad, light grey = my range, green = acceptable range

If you can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• make sure you hit the "run analysis" button - as soon as you do you will see a small black line showing exactly where your current stats put you for each stat.

The green represents "average winning players" - if your black line falls anywhere inside the green its "good", and if it falls outside the green its "bad". (and the white is just the middle ground)
  • Ya that makes sense, thanks.
  • Hhhhmmmm, was hoping to get a analysis by playing the highest stakes play money tables but the leak tracker doesn't seem to recognize play money hands.

All the BB stat graphs work though.
  • Well after setting the exchange rate for PLY to CAD to be 1:1 I get all the cash stats now but Leak Tracker still can't seem to find any hands that fit the criteria.
  • Never mind, I have been playing 6 person tables which do not qualify as full tables. Once I set it to short handed it found them all.