for all you tilt monkeys out there!

Full Tilt Poker Introduces Adrenaline Rush | PokerNews
Every Adrenaline Rush ring game is four-handed, betting is capped at 10 big blinds and buy-ins range from five to 10 big blinds. All betting occurs pre-flop and in most instances Adrenaline Rush players only get the option to raise or fold.

Comments

• How about the flip tourneys where everyone is allin every hand and the tourney is over in about 10 seconds?

For some odd reason I feel these would be +ev for Mario. :D
  • Wow, why does Full Tilt Poker keep trying to bankrupt dumb degenerates as quickly as possible? It reminds me of pre-Black Friday when Ray Bitar tried to generate as much rake ASAP with six multiple entries/rake, Kitchen Sink, etc. to try to cover up his ponzi scheme.
  • Recent posts in the Adrenaline Rush thread on 2+2 demonstrate that the game may be very tough to beat, even with optimal play. Observed stats of opponents, posted by “hypergeometry” (1, 2), indicate that none of his opponents, over a 300,000 hand sample collectively, have turned a profit.
  • wow. i sure hope this isn't the direction online poker is going.

Twister Poker Rolls Out Across iPoker Skins | Pokerfuse Online Poker News
  • another new innovation at tilt.
    So, during the first round of a ‘Flipout’ format, players – as you would do in a normal flip tournament – go all-in no matter what they are dealt and a winner on each table emerges.
    But where in a normal flip tournament this pattern would continue, in a ‘Flipout’, surviving players resume the competition under normal tournament poker standards.
    The catch is purely that if you do manage to survive that critical first coin flip, you are automatically in the money positions.

Full Tilt Poker set to introduce new
  • I don't see what would push someone to play that kind of poker, might as well play slots at that point...
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    I don't see what would push someone to play that kind of poker, might as well play slots at that point...

agreed. it's one thing to use them as a promotion (like the recent week challenge where if you gained enough points you qualified for a free flip tournament with added prize money), but it's completely different to actually buy in to one of these.

like you suggest, this is barely even poker at this point.
  • Not really, did you guys read it? Your itm rate isn't much higher than this anyways
  • Yes, I read it. It's yet another horrible gambooling "innovation" from F-"ucking"-T-P. Instead of you being able to use your skill to make it ITM, it's left up to total luck. Winning players like you will have lower win rates, while the stoopidest players in the world will have 11% ITM! What's worse is that clueless players may play these luck slots-type games instead of regular poker games.
    actyper wrote: »
    Not really, did you guys read it? Your itm rate isn't much higher than this anyways
  • actyper wrote: »
    Not really, did you guys read it? Your itm rate isn't much higher than this anyways

when i'm seriously grinding MTTs, yes my ITM is higher than 10%. when i'm donking off cash in turbos/hypers in the evening after work, maybe i'd prefer these tournaments.
  • trigs wrote: »
    another new innovation at tilt.

Full Tilt Poker set to introduce new

okay, i've officially tried them. will never play them again.
  • I'm lazy enough when degening to like this
  • They have these for 36 player sng's,lol. Just took a quick look and first impression is these are AWFUL!

Only good thing to come from them is somehow the lottery donks will reg for other mtt sng's which would get the traffic back in those.
  • Played a bunch of these tonight. Cashed 5 or 6 and won one and took 2nd in another. Decent ROI. The stacks are deep after the flip though and heads up takes f o r e v e r .