Pokerstars vpp boost

Just a fyi, pokerstars is doing a vpp boost, The details are in the news banner but you enter a code and you get rewarded with free vpp's, The amount depends on what you are, example: bronzestar, supernova etc etc.

I got mine today, mind you it's not much but anything is better than nothing. :)

Comments

• Wait til the last minute until you have to submit - in case you level up to silver or gold star by then so you get more VPPs for it
  • Might as well opt in to Challenge as well
  • actyper wrote: »
    Might as well opt in to Challenge as well

I clicked on the banner but did not see any info about it, but I was in a hurry.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I clicked on the banner but did not see any info about it, but I was in a hurry.

pokerstars email:
    Start the New Year with a share of $500K in cash prizes, plus more than 10,000 exclusive gifts from the VIP Store, from January 2-31. Simply opt-in using Star Code ‘CHALLENGE’, complete the challenge and register for the Daily Challenge All-in Shootout.

There’s up to $15K on offer every day, and the more challenges you complete, the more cash you can win. And, if you complete 10 or more Daily Challenges, you’ll be awarded a ticket to the ‘Final Challenge All-in Shootout’ with a $100,000 added prize pool and 10,000 exclusive PokerStars gifts.

Plus, don’t miss the Bonus Challenge for your chance to win a share of $15K in minutes!
  • Clicked on the wrong part of banner, LOL at the time of that 100k shootout.
  • Got mine today 750vvp.

Also opt in daily challenge, its pretty fun with out doing anyting.