Moose Year in Review

google+ created this video randomly from all the photos I have uploaded this year. First of all, hopefully I can post a working link since this is the one thing that google+ seems to make difficult to find. Secondly most of you have seen many of the pictures from the various trip reports. Thirdly I wouldn't necessarily have picked all of the photos included but I thought it was cool nonetheless, especially since I didn't have to do any work.

Enjoy

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106660656928233938654/albums/5962830804417782017/5962830807272048546

Comments

• Huh, tried to view it but it appears Google+ wants you to setup an account before you view it. Unfortunate that you can't view it as a separate distinct gallery.
  • Huh, tried to view it but it appears Google+ wants you to setup an account before you view it. Unfortunate that you can't view it as a separate distinct gallery.

After you click on the link click on Rob's profile, that should work.
  • Unfortunately google+ is one of the few Google things with a lot of fail built-in. They want to force you into using it so they make it Damn difficult to share unless you want to share it with google+ members, but few people are members. It took me a good 10 minutes just to get that link. The lack of ability to share content outside of google+ makes people not want to use it so therefore a ton of circular fail.
  • lots of good picture memories Rob, thanks for posting...
  • i had to request access to the album.