Welcome home prophet

Comments

• may you guide us towards the light(s of las vegas!)
  • trigs wrote: »
    may you guide us towards the light(s of las vegas!)
    Or at least to the eventual resurrection of West Side Poker! ;) Will you have time before WPT Fallsview on February 18, Brent?
    BF doesn't like rake ...
    A few people may have bad memory, but I've tried to support many games by forumers, including "The Prophet 22", SteveKerr, Zithal & other K-W members, STR82ACE, esool, DrLarry, The_Game, Animaux, PIRANHA, etc., both RAKED and rake-free.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Or at least to the eventual resurrection of West Side Poker! ;) Will you have time before WPT Fallsview on February 18, Brent?

A few people may have bad memory, but I've tried to support many games by forumers, including "The Prophet 22", SteveKerr, Zithal & other K-W members, STR82ACE, esool, DrLarry, The_Game, Animaux, PIRANHA, etc., both RAKED and rake-free.

Those were years ago, I went to a lot of them as well, when in the last year? Why not go to Moose's or Buzzarrds?

You can even carpool with me... Talk over old times..
  • Yeah with my 30k starting stack and WPT blind schedule, it's like a rake free satellite!
  • Glad you're back . . .
  • compuease wrote: »
    You can even carpool with me... Talk over old times..
    i've seen you enough at the couple of Forumers' Nights Out At Woodbine that I helped organized, along with supporting you at Milton Fair. I picked up the tab at Woodbine, and again the second time but pkrfce9, pokerJAH and I couldn't find you. The problem with posting silly "cheap" jokes about your friends is that the other members like YRPL don't know you're joking then launch a personal attack about me taking my family :( to Ruth's Chris Steak House.

No offense but I'd rather see the Royal Flush Girls than you >:D so I'll be busy paying hundreds of dollars of rake at WPT Fallsview until February 24. I've always driven my own car when I was able to support The Prophet 22's tourneys, but I'm willing to carpool if you wish.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    but I'm willing to carpool if you wish.

So are you coming to Moose's on the 27th or Buzzarrd's on the 28th?
  • Thanks for the kind words. Cam just got here so I am piggy backing wi fi from his cell phone. Looking forward to seeing many this weekend at Moose's and Buzzzardd's.

West Side - I still want to do a Memorial for AJ but probably won't be until April.

Its been a long day already, been awake since midnight so i am going to try and sleep for an hour before dinner. See everyone Friday and Merry Christmas!