Hope you had/have a great.......

Not around much anymore but not because of any malice or ill will. Hopefully I'll stay in touch here more often in the future but, well who knows.

It was great to see old friends again at Buzzzardds last tournament and I hope to see more of you on the felt in the near future.

Anyway, to everyone currently celebrating their chosen religious or secular celebrations at this time of year, I hope the time you spend with the people you surround yourself with is as good as you hope it to be. How's that for an aseptic holiday greeting? Despite the political vanillaness the wish for your happiness is truly there.

Have a great time with family and friends!

Comments

• If AA would make a move any move, you would be back to discuss it. All the best to you and your family! 3 hour till lift off and then I will be with family that still talks with me, Cam, and my other family on Friday at Moose's and Saturday at Buzzzardd's to donate to the prize pool.
  • Oh, you hadn't been around in a while? Hadn't noticed... Just kidding.

Your absence left team asshole without it's first class officer and our numbers thinning to the point Hobbes and I were considering mutiny, jumping ship and joining team nice guy.

Didn't happen but we thought of it. Have a great........ Screw it... Christmas Mole!
  • A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mole . . .