Royal Cup scoring history as well as summary doc. (Up to and including XV)

I have compiled as much of the scoring records as I can find for posterity. It includes the team finishes for all 15 but I am missing individual scoring for RCII.

This 1st link is the summary and the 2nd link is just the raw data used to compile. 3rd link is a quick summary of each event. If anyone can see any errors or wish to dispute any individual scoring please let me know. I will correct if it can be shown I missed something. Just ask if you need any explanation...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUpt1mTBEfUc193TjVpWndhdm8/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUpt1mTBEfUWjBWUWZFRnNRRW8/view?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByUpt1mTBEfULTQtVTJJTXJMazQ/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• I only see up to 11 on the spreadsheet
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I only see up to 11 on the spreadsheet

Fixed and added summary doc.
  • moose wrote: »
    update

Agreed, will try to get it done this weekend (or sooner)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Untitled_zpsc2a4fb75.png

OIC

Still time to enter a Team Canada West and fly here for the event!
  • Updated Summary link and Raw data links. Up to date including last Royal. Will try and update the third link as well. If anyone can think of interesting things that happened at the last 2 please pm me. Yeh Moose, I can see your team won the last 2. ;)

Also if anyone can spot any errors or omissions please pm me that as well and I will correct.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Updated Summary link and Raw data links. Up to date including last Royal. Will try and update the third link as well. If anyone can think of interesting things that happened at the last 2 please pm me. Yeh Moose, I can see your team won the last 2. ;)

Also if anyone can spot any errors or omissions please pm me that as well and I will correct.

"Drtyore gets cut off from alcohol by 12:15"?

Mark
    Updated Summary link and Raw data links. Up to date including last Royal. Will try and update the third link as well. If anyone can think of interesting things that happened at the last 2 please pm me. Yeh Moose, I can see your team won the last 2. ;)

I ran Top Set and Bottom Pair (TSBP) from Royal Cup X on, so RCX and RCXI should be grouped with Loose Moose because those teams are separate from Top Set (RC7, 8 and 9).
  • I knew I played relatively well at the Royals didn't realize I was sitting 4th in average points.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I knew I played relatively well at the Royals didn't realize I was sitting 4th in average points.

I would like an audit of these scoring averages :D. I calculated my results over the 9 Royal Cups I attended and averaged 31.8, and I don't show up on that list at all. Moreover, based on my memory, and skimming the raw data, Milton Rocks Michelle is in the top 10 in almost every Royal Cup she played. She has to be at or near the top of that list and she is nowhere to be found.

Of course now that I have pointed this out, I am destined to be in last place this time. Sorry in advance to my new teammates.
  • I would like an audit of these scoring averages :D. I calculated my results over the 9 Royal Cups I attended and averaged 31.8, and I don't show up on that list at all. Moreover, based on my memory, and skimming the raw data, Milton Rocks Michelle is in the top 10 in almost every Royal Cup she played. She has to be at or near the top of that list and she is nowhere to be found.

Of course now that I have pointed this out, I am destined to be in last place this time. Sorry in advance to my new teammates.

Deliberate anti-feminism imo... ;)

Seriously though it would take me hours to go through it all again, that's why I included the raw data so if any wanted to verify their own (or anyone elses) data they can. Just list the Royals that you were at and the scores and I will correct. Not sure how many Michelle has played, she is my "Rock" though.
  • Run seekthegrail too. He should be up there

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Tapatalk
  • Ok, felt guilty and re-looked at Seek the Grail and Waltsfriends stats. FYI, Michelle from the Rocks is there and is # 1 with an avg of 33.1 pts over 8 Royals. (Must be my excellent coaching!)

My records show Waltsfriend playing in Royals 6,7,8,9,11,13 & 14 for an avg of 29.4 pts over 7 Royals. Now I do see that there was a Sandy who played for Buddy's old team, The Fish in Royals 4 & 5, can anyone confirm this was Waltsfriend? If so then she played in 9 Royals with an avg of 31.8 pts.

The records also show that SeektheGrail played in Royals 9,10,11,13,14 & 15 for an avg of 32.2 pts over the minimum 6 Royals. Sound right?
    My records show Waltsfriend playing in Royals 6,7,8,9,11,13 & 14 for an avg of 29.4 pts over 7 Royals. Now I do see that there was a Sandy who played for Buddy's old team, The Fish in Royals 4 & 5, can anyone confirm this was Waltsfriend? If so then she played in 9 Royals with an avg of 31.8 pts.

Yes, that was me. I played my first two Royal Cups with the Fish.
    The records also show that SeektheGrail played in Royals 9,10,11,13,14 & 15 for an avg of 32.2 pts over the minimum 6 Royals. Sound right?

Yep that sounds about right. Thanks comp!
  • I feel like I've played at more than only 5 Royals? As per my signature, we won with Kitwho in Royals 9, 12, and 13. I was MVP at 10. My first royal was at the old location, I was on waterloo with moose at that time and we finished 3rd. I was definitely at the last two (14+15), and I am also fairly certain I was at 11. By my count I've been to at least 7 but probably 8 Royal Cups.

While I am credited on the spreadsheet with a solo MVP victory in RC X, it should be noted that I actually tied with Mario.
  • Big Mike wrote: »
    I feel like I've played at more than only 5 Royals? As per my signature, we won with Kitwho in Royals 9, 12, and 13. I was MVP at 10. My first royal was at the old location, I was on waterloo with moose at that time and we finished 3rd. I was definitely at the last two (14+15), and I am also fairly certain I was at 11. By my count I've been to at least 7 but probably 8 Royal Cups.

Just find the scores in the raw data and pm to me and I'll correct.
    Just find the scores in the raw data and pm to me and I'll correct.

Done. And indeed I have been to 8. Unfortunately this exercise reminded me about how terrible I've been headsup the last several Royals :o
  • Big Mike wrote: »
    Done. And indeed I have been to 8. Unfortunately this exercise reminded me about how terrible I've been headsup the last several Royals :o

Two bullets is missing from this list. Do you have my results at all?