Free chairs and a table.

Unloading some stuff before we move to PEI.
The chairs are older padded computer/desk chairs with casters.

The table is similar to what you would use for a garage sale or picnic, made of metal. It fits a 8' Hold'em top rather well.

First come, first serve. Free if you come pick it up.

Comments

• JohnnieH wrote: »
    Unloading some stuff before we move to PEI.
    The chairs are older padded computer/desk chairs with casters.

The table is similar to what you would use for a garage sale or picnic, made of metal. It fits a 8' Hold'em top rather well.

First come, first serve. Free if you come pick it up.

You're moving to PEI? Permanently....? My gosh... Details please?
  • compuease wrote: »
    You're moving to PEI? Permanently....? My gosh... Details please?

I'm sorry you have to find out this way, Dad but yes.

All the details are on Facebook.
  • another lost soul chasing the poker dream...gg
  • Who's gonna move your couch? There used to be a pro couch mover on here. He still drops in every now and again.
  • Got to get a flight in before you go. :(

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Got to get a flight in before you go. :(

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2

HELL YES!

I thought these chairs would go more quickly. Another sign that the poker boom is over, I guess.
  • Speaking of flights, does this put a hold on flight training for the near future?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Speaking of flights, does this put a hold on flight training for the near future?

Unfortunately yes. The commercial license is just too expensive. I'd be looking at another $20,000 just to get close to getting it done maybe more if you include an extra rating or two to get a decent job somewhere. I'm just too old to get started in the business. It would be okay if I was a kid And had all the time the world payoff the debts, unfortunately a family and mortgage eat up most of my modest income. All the hours I fly count towards the commercial license anyway, so maybe I'll look at finishing it slowly and work as an instructor on the side.

That being said, I did finish my private pilot's license, something never ever thought I'd get get do. I love Aviation and proud to say that I'm a pilot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
  • Well, I am sorry to hear that, but at least you are stopping for the right reasons. now get back to packing.
  • Maybe blackmagicz could find use for it? If not I could hang on to it for you...might eventually find use for it...lol
  • I've had some fledging interest from a few people for the chairs, but they are still available.
  • Do you happen to have any pictures of the chairs and how many do you have?
  • do you happen to have any pictures of the chairs and how many do you have?

I have 8 of the black chairs, and 6 various computer chairs similar to the red one on the left.

Attachment not found.
  • Thank you, i will talk to my wife if she will let me add more chairs to my poker setup or not and get back to you.
  • My next garbage day (this Friday) is large item pickup. All of these chairs will be on the curb since nobody (maybe Irunit4times) wants them.

If you want to dumpster dive, then come get'em.
  • Totally forgot to update this.

I put the chairs out to the curb in the evening. Of course they were gonzo when we got up int the morning. Gotta love dumpster divers!

I now have a wooden kitchen table with 2 chairs to give away. Post or PM if you want them!