Waterloo Ongoing Cash Game

Gauging interest for a cash games in Waterloo. Stakes are $.25-$.50 blinds $60max buyin. No rake. Some snacks provided but bring your own booze and any specific snacks you may want. Smoke free home - smoking permitted out on the deck. The NHL playoffs will be on the big screen.

We've got 3 seats filled right now so we're looking for 4-7 players. Game will not run with less than 6 players. We want to start by 8 and continue until 2ish.

Preference will be given to forum regulars or people who can be vouched for by a regular.

Comments

• PM the location?

Also, how bad are these players lol? Surely I can vet myself?

Mark
  • I would consider you the best player there so far. If you're seriously interested, I'll pm the address when it's confirmed the game is on.

BTW, no one will want to argue with you.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    I would consider you the best player there so far. If you're seriously interested, I'll pm the address when it's confirmed the game is on.

BTW, no one will want to argue with you.

I'm sure I can get someone to argue with me....

I can try and intrigue a couple others, no guarantees though

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Also, how bad are these players lol?
    Mark
    kwsteve wrote: »
    I would consider you the best player there so far.

Wow, they must be horrible...;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Wow, they must be horrible...;)

Love you Dad

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Love you Dad

Mark

Mee tooo... ;)
  • Stepping aside from the comp and marks love affair, I'm in. Also MORE than willing to argue with Mark, easy game.......
  • I can't make it on that date but as far as interest goes i would definitly be interested in a regular game on another day just fyi.
  • Oh ya!

I'm in too.. address plz

Mark
  • Address has been PM'd.
    anhdy wrote: »
    I can't make it on that date but as far as interest goes i would definitly be interested in a regular game on another day just fyi.

Yeah, I think the goal is to get at least a regular monthly game going. I'll keep this thread going with updates for future games.
  • Sorry, I gotta bail.

Have fun stacking Drtyore.
  • Ok, no problem Johnnie.

Still got a couple seats open if anyone is interested.
  • I'd be interested in playing too.

Please PM address

Al
  • PM sent to DataMn.

Seats are still open.
  • i am interested.

please PM address
  • Hello,

I am a university of Waterloo student that recently joined the forum. I would like to know if any cash games or tournaments around Waterloo are on soon :)
  • Next Waterloo Cash Game tentatively scheduled for Aug 17. Same time, same place.

Can I please get a mod to edit out the date in the thread title? I'd like to continue to use this thread for the Waterloo game. Thanks.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Next Waterloo Cash Game tentatively scheduled for Aug 17. Same time, same place.

Can I please get a mod to edit out the date in the thread title? I'd like to continue to use this thread for the Waterloo game. Thanks.

Done, let me know if anything else needs to change that you can't do..
  • Can you make 7-2 a winner for me?
  • I'm interested. Send me a pm if you need another player.
  • It's confirmed we'll be having a game Sat. Aug 17. We're looking for about 4-6 players. Reply if you want a seat.
  • Doesn't look like this is happening. Maybe next time.
  • Trying again to get a game going for the 28th.

We're looking to fill 4-5 seats.

Please post if you're interested.
  • The game is actually on the Saturday 28th. My mistake.
  • I'm interested. Afternoon or evening on the 28?
  • been a while since i posted but would be interest here.
  • 8pm starting time and we usually play until about 2am. But, it could continue longer if there are willing participants.

I'll put both you guys down for a seat, and send out directions via PM closer to the date.

Still room for 2-3 more players. One of our regulars usually comes late so we make room.
  • Still seats open for this cash game.
  • I'm still good to go. might be closer to 9pm arrival time though. :) Beats driving to Brantford or Mowhawk :)