Poker software and SNG update

Is anyone using a substitute for PokerTracker currently for their online play? What programs are you using and how do you like them??

is anyone using any free software? How do you find it all?

I posted a few weeks ago (in the wrong section!) about what I was working on - playing several hundred 10/1 sngs in a month. playing 4 at a time with a basic strategy of extremely tight play early on, and extremely aggressive play on the bubble. I will update my stats soon, but I will just say that currently:

Ive been at it almost 3 weeks...

Games: ~120
Profit: positive $340
ROI: ~25 %

Like I said, these are rough figures. I have been tracking all of my stats in Excel (standard deviation, ROI, etc) and it is getting unmanageable with this eaw number of sit and go's. Any thoughts on software would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Plenty of 'recorder' software has been developed to keep track of play.

Check out www.online-poker-tools.com. It's a site I've been developing to keep folk informed.

Enjoy.
  • Given the amount you are playing, the $60.00 investment in Poker Tracker seems like a +EV move.
  • Phippo44 wrote:
    Is anyone using a substitute for PokerTracker currently for their online play? What programs are you using and how do you like them??

is anyone using any free software? How do you find it all?

I posted a few weeks ago (in the wrong section!) about what I was working on - playing several hundred 10/1 sngs in a month. playing 4 at a time with a basic strategy of extremely tight play early on, and extremely aggressive play on the bubble. I will update my stats soon, but I will just say that currently:

Ive been at it almost 3 weeks...

Games: ~120
    Profit: positive $340
    ROI: ~25 %

Like I said, these are rough figures.  I have been tracking all of my stats in Excel (standard deviation, ROI, etc) and it is getting unmanageable with this eaw number of sit and go's. Any thoughts on software would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Almost a year later, what's the latest on your stats? Did you get around to purchasing Poker Tracker?

PokerJAH