A win win decision

Self exlcusion feature activated for 545 days! Gone are the emotional highs and lows, gone are the grinding 3-5 hours for a $6 profit, gone are the $25 deposit here, $30 there, gone are the near strokes as 9-2 takes out AA, gone. Back is money in my pocket, back is 5-6 hours of my day to get other things accomplished, back are decent bed times, back is time to exercise. Looks like I've won already!

Comments

• So does this include live?
  • compuease wrote: »
    So does this include live?

Not in the least. If anything it should reinstate my interest in making it out to Buzzzard and AJ's games and the odd cave night too.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Self exlcusion feature activated for 545 days! Gone are the emotional highs and lows, gone are the grinding 3-5 hours for a $6 profit, gone are the $25 deposit here, $30 there, gone are the near strokes as 9-2 takes out AA, gone. Back is money in my pocket, back is 5-6 hours of my day to get other things accomplished, back are decent bed times, back is time to exercise. Looks like I've won already!

Likely a tough decision...good luck and enjoy your reclaimed time away from the online grind. Hopefully you can get out to some live games and have fun again...
  • Not as tough as I thought. I will miss the instant "fix" of having a game when the mood strikes me instead of having to wait up to a few weeks for a live game but that's where I fell in love with poker, on the felt so it'll be nice to get back to that.
  • I quit online years ago. For me, live is way more profitable and not an all-encompassing distraction from life.