PartyPoker WPT Montreal Spring Championship Qualifiers

Hey all, last time a few people mentioned they wished they had known/tried to quailify sooner, so here is the heads up; quailifiers are live on PartyPoker.com and freerools on .net as of March 11th.

Full details here, along with some of Playground's own live routes:

Montreal Poker | Playground Poker Club :: World Poker Tour

Online qualifiers will feature $6,500 packages for winners, just working on some breakdowns on the routes and will post shortly.

Comments

• The event in question is not the WPT Montreal, that is in November.
    The WPT event in May is the WPT Canadian Spring Championship
  • Curious if any PFCers have advanced through any of the steps yet? If you have been playing, please post some field sizes and which routes you have been taking...

WPT Canadian Spring Championship via PartyPoker.com:

Global Qualifiers
    Free Entry Daily WPT CDN Spring Championships Free-roll
    The top 25 players will gain entry to the WPT CDN Spring Championships Sub Qualifier

Speed Rebuy
    Speed $6 Daily WPT CDN Spring Championships

Sub Qualifier
    For every $38 in the prize pool an entry is awarded to the next WPT CDN Spring
    Championship Satellite Qualifier
    $1 Daily Speed Re-buy WPT CDN Spring Championships

Sub Qualifier
    For every $38 in the prize pool an entry is awarded to the next WPT CDN Spring
    Championship Satellite Qualifier
    $35 + $3 WPT CDN Spring Championship

Satellite Qualifier
    Daily at 15:20 ET & 20:45 ET, Sundays 13:50 ET (Turbo)
    1 in 10 players will gain entry to the next WPT CDN Spring Championship Satellite
    $325 +$25 WPT CDN Spring Championships “Satellite”

1 Package Guaranteed Qualifiers
    Sundays at 15:20 ET, with 1 in 20 players winning a $6,500 WPT Canadian Spring
    Championships Package and 1 Package Guaranteed!
    Canada Only Qualifiers

Depositors Free-Roll: Mondays at 20:30 ET
    Make a deposit with code “WPTCDNSC” to be eligible to play for the following prizing
    up for grabs:
    10 Montreal Sub Qualifier Seats, 30 WPT CDN Spring Championships Satellite Qualifier
    Seats and then finally, 10 WPT CDN Spring Championships Satellite Seats.

New player Free-Rolls: Tuesdays at 20:30 ET

Create a real money account on Party Poker between March 11th and April 16th to be eligible for prizing that will include:
    20 Montreal Sub Qualifier Seats, leading to 25 WPT CDN Spring Championships
    Satellite Qualifier Seats and then finally into 5 WPT CDN Spring Championships
    Satellite Seats.

Points Qualifier Entry – Wednesdays at 20:30 ET
    Earn 1 point in the last 7 days to be eligible to play for prizing that will include:
    40 CDN Spring Championships Sub Qualifier Seats leading into 8 WPT CDN Spring
    Championships Satellite Qualifier Seats and finally 2 WPT CDN Spring Championships
    Satellite Seats.
  • I won first place in a qualifier with around 70 players, so I have a $350 entry but I don't feel like playing at Party with all their screw-ups. For the first time in five years, I have opted not to play there since Thursday. I only logon to click on the free Daily Deal promotion to claim my prize, check if the qualifier screw-up has been fixed for the day, then log back out without playing a single game. Anybody with a PartyPoker account can logon every day to get the FREE Daily Deal prize.
    jontm wrote: »
    Curious if any PFCers have advanced through any of the steps yet?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I won first place in a qualifier with around 70 players, so I have a $350 entry but I don't feel like playing at Party with all their screw-ups. For the first time in five years, I have opted not to play there since Thursday. I only logon to click on the free Daily Deal promotion to claim my prize, check if the qualifier screw-up has been fixed for the day, then log back out without playing a single game. Anybody with a PartyPoker account can logon every day to get the FREE Daily Deal prize.

Can you transfer the qualifier?