I ate bugs for Fear Factor Live

Pretty much knew had them owned, pawned, etc....

Check out my @UniversalORL Fear Factor Live video lol.

Felt like a prop bet with my kids looking FTW really

Check out my @UniversalORL Fea... - Telly Video

Comments

• Link says "0 videos" . . .
  • Shit. I don't like twitters video rendering app but YouTube finds my Florida Login IP suspicious.

Cliffs...
    Brag: 2 other cocky contestants figured they could chug concoction faster than me. I am a fantastic chugger and left them all very confused.

Beat: the ingredients were claimed to be rotten oysters, sardine guts in and octopus, sour milk and left overs of packing plant floor. They added meal worms and crickets for good measure. Audience seen ingredients go in blender and later made faces like I am some kinda freak. (Waiver said that might happen...or death)

Variance. 2 of my kids watched and taped and had full faith I would win. Were Quite stoked when I did. Also pretty sure seafood was just in oil, meat plant just fat and green spice and milk soy with cottage cheese. Bugs real for sure. Not that it helped the shake much, just don't think they really tried to kill us. Don't know for sure, swallowed it too fast (2 thick ounces)
  • that sounds...disgusting. grats on the win though!

i miss fear factor. is that show back again now? (i don't have cable so idk). anyone remember the celebrities episode with coolio on it? pretty sure halfway through the show he changed his name to el coolio magnifico. he slaughtered everyone. best episode ever.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • You sick fuck.

And I say that with admiration.