wsop sched

does anyone have any idea when the wsop sched usually comes out?

Comments

• As some point in February (usually)
  • I am looking at June 19th to 26th ish
  • I'd like to play the June 1st guarnteed first prize 1 million.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    I'd like to play the June 1st guarnteed first prize 1 million.

Wonder how bad the other payouts will be w tourny so top heavy.
  • There will probably be so many players in that event that 1st will be over $1 million and have their usual payout structure
  • If you are playing the 1m payout I don't think you care about the other payouts as you are playing for first. At least that is my logic.
  • June 23rd..
  • I'll be down May 23rd - June 2nd for a pool tourney....hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a 1k
  • Accommodations are booked. June 7th to 16th
  • Looking to go during the opening weekend (that "Millionaire Maker" is sweet). Anyone knows what's the best site to book the flight through also how advance should I book to ensure best rate?
  • Where are you flying from?
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    Where are you flying from?

Toronto
  • 2 or 3 months prior seems effective for me. I usually book directly thru westjet for a direct flight.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Accommodations are booked. June 7th to 16th

Where are you staying this year, at the Rio?
  • Where are you staying this year, at the Rio?

No Ballys this year
  • Very much contemplating Venitian on this end, just popping in Rio for sweats and Daily or 2 if the VSDE are too much. Never played them.

Prices are pretty damn decent. Booked time off, wil be booking room after Florida trip in two days!
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    No Ballys this year

Nice, ensure you get a North Tower room at check-in. I am looking at dates around the same time and will be staying at Ballys or Paris... just waiting for the hotel comp codes for June.
  • Thinking about going for an early event or two...then maybe the end of june, beg. of July again for another couple events. Have a couple buddies with condos down there so should be able to do some couch surfing!!
  • I plan on joining some of the OPT crew in Vegas.
    Leaving for Vegas Friday June 7th to Sat/Sun Jun 15/16
    Ballys is where its at
  • Nice, ensure you get a North Tower room at check-in. I am looking at dates around the same time and will be staying at Ballys or Paris... just waiting for the hotel comp codes for June.

Why North? Looking at rates about a 10-15% increase for North vs South?
  • rez_dr wrote: »
    Why North? Looking at rates about a 10-15% increase for North vs South?

The North Tower rooms are a little more spacious and a little nicer/modern than the South Tower. Since we poker players don't spend too much time in the room, it may not matter that much; more of a personal choice.

If you are planning a early-afternoon check-in, you can just stick with the South Tower reservation and try the $20 sandwich tip at check-in to get an upgrade to the North tower.